Let's gonna naming the "continent"!

Daze

First, I personally don't care about the whole K thing, but a lot of people think it's tacky, so it's a bad idea. With that out of the way...

I think the Africa-like continent should be named Holau. Why? Just because it's sorta-kinda a combination of "home" and "launch". :P

They tried to "officially" name some of the geographic features in the game. I don't think any of those names stuck but there are some nice maps and interesting discussion in there.

Its a shame the KGSS died. After I heard of the game (via Jesse Cox on youtube), that thread basically sold me the game.

I think some of those names did indeed stick, if you check the Romfarer Lazor plugin, I'm sure I see some of the old names, like Booster Bay, which is an awesome name for the bay next to KSC.

First, I personally don't care about the whole K thing, but a lot of people think it's tacky, so it's a bad idea. With that out of the way...

I think the Africa-like continent should be named Holau. Why? Just because it's sorta-kinda a combination of "home" and "launch". :P

Thats a great idea! It sounds just like YOLO (You Only Launch Once)! After all, that is probably the life story of every Kerbal! *Countdown* *WOOSH* *BOOM*

the bay that KSC is located in is named Booster Bay!

A while ago there was thread abut naming the different places in the Kerbal system and I came up with this one.

On Minmus there is this ^ shaped mountain range. I named it the Minmalayans.

Tm6U3NQ.png

the top of the ^

OaL53Oy.jpg

For reference :

9RJtgPw.png

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.