Hi. I think I need to quit my job now....:D

Jetjim

Hi from the New Mexico desert, not far from "Spaceport America", which of course, is a pallid immitation of the great Kerbal launch complex.

I've managed to get into orbit, strand numerous Kerbals in the vastness of space, and blown up a goodly percentage of the Kerbal GDP.

Now, if I just had more time....

Jim

OK, now follows a very intimate confession, but I trust you guys:

For me, this is also like a frustration valve. Why frustration, I hear you ask? Because I know in real life the chance getting into space is so small, it will most likely never happen. I'm 31 one now, I lack the skills to travel to space. I can neither fly a plane or dive, I have only a little idea of rocketry, I wear glasses, I'm a bit overweight. As a reference, I compare to Chris Hadfield, his physical condition and his skills.

So KSP offers me the chance to get my portion of space travel before I die. :o)

Edited by NetZer0
Formatting

Managed to "land" on the Mun today. Destroyed my engine, and thereby stranding Jebediah Kerman on the Mun. On the plus side, I was able to successfully EVA from the command module to the lander (*almost* lost Jeb in space doing that). I guess I have to send someone back to the Mun to get Jeb and bring him home now...