Where is the Plugin Powered Add-on Subforum?

CreationMe

Does anyone know why they removed the plugin powered add-on subforum? I think it is much harder to find your standard mods now, since you have to go through all the chaos and pages. Is there any chance of getting it back as it once was? Or is it just me who dislikes the new setup? I do get the yellow is just parts and purple is a plugin, however, still too much chaos if you ask me.

EDIT: Thanks for the relocation of the thread, wasn't even aware of this part of the Forum.

Edited by CreationMe

• 9 months later...

If you only want to see plugin powered add-ons you can do either one of the following

1. Follow this link: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/forums/35-Add-on-Releases-and-Projects-Showcase?s=&pp=20&daysprune=-1&sort=lastpost&prefixid=Plugin&order=desc

2. (this will allow you to do the same thing yourself) Go to the Add-ons releases forum here, scroll to the bottom and look for the "Thread Display Options" toolbar. In the selection box below "Prefix" select the plugin prefix and click the "Show Threads" button on the right. Remember to reverse the settings if desired :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.