Show off your B9 Designs!

All these are FAR and Deadly Re-Entry compatible

my micro skylon probe:

8iViQ3k.jpg

realized that it was big enough to fit a pilot, so I clipped a cockpit into the nose fairing section:

snSN69N.jpg

here is a 2 man SSTO

PVjvCb1.jpg

Edited by cxg2827

Cool, didn't see this thread before. Compared to some simply awesome designs already in the thread, mine isn't too spectacular, but it suits my needs. Its a SSTO that can lift 3+ ton communication satellites into a 500km orbit and return and land safely on Kerbin. Or ferry up/down kerbals to/from a space station for crew rotation.

Gallery is here (includes some older iterations as well)

aUACivn.png

EnhRIUo.jpg

I never got around to post in here in the end, did I? Well, I have a couple of SSTO's built using this awesome pack:

This is the Swan, a SSTO shuttle with a Mun lander as payload: totally reusable Mun mission (if the shuttle waits at LKO to pick the lander again) with up to six kerbals (though nominally you put two pilots for each craft for a total of four).

IjaBhY0.png

And this is a SSTO "fighter" with a couple of RCS-powered "smart missiles". To take care of debris., or whatever you evil minds come up with:

9Fz6Bsx.jpg

And the last one I haven't posted in my threads, because frankly I lifted 80% of the design from someone else (who, I can't remember, I spied it on an unrelated thread and thought I had to make something like it). VTOL SSTO multiuse shuttle, with a boopload of rocket-powered delta-v (like 4 km/s):

dUwUkQL.png

Rune. I have gotten the hang of SABREs.

whats the mod you guys are using for the cargo bays? i got B9 but i cant find the cargo bays everyone seems to be using

They're B9 as well. There are bays for all three major classes of hull. They do, however, depend on another plugin that's usually included with the pack in order for the doors to work. Could you be missing a necessary .dll and they're just not showing up because of it?

Also be sure you're using the latest release (assuming you're on 0.20), or if you AREN'T on .20 and are using the latest release, that could also be a problem as well. Some pretty big changes were made to the B9 pack during its update, not just simply adding PART {} to everything.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.