AIES Project [PARTS]

carmics

aieslogo_zps8609efaa.png

AIES space (Agencia de Investigaciones Espaciales Suprema)

The AIES project is a set pieces to make almost any type of mission, more than 80 pieces so far, engine, fuel tank of any size, Pods, fixed solar panels, SAS, rcs tank, landing legs among others. phase is Alpha and will be compatible with KSP 0.20.x is awaiting the final details to make it available to everyone.

I have taken the total development for quite some time, not only in build, also replaced and usually lead to removing the oldest for a better, even this development process continues to add pieces that can be quite useful in certain missions

_______________________________________________________________________________________

configuraciones_zps149ce09f.png

These are some possible configurations of rockets, also gives us the first glimpse of how they look, each size for certain types of cargoes

________________________________________________________________________________________

separartapas_zps59f71d23.jpg

protective covers are separated by a small rocket that is at the tip and provides a safe disengaged without stopping the engine in the process.

________________________________________________________________________________________

sondas_zps32e9de4c.jpg

Parts of the pieces are useful for construction of scanning probes.

atachposibility_zps425f3a55.jpg

attach possibility: small motors have the ability to add simultaneously without a connection point or (node stack)

Note:

1- Parabolic and antennas and are not included in the standard patch AIES, since I designed to work with the plugin (RemoteTech) will add a second download link for these parts.

2- I do not speak English and I translate a little effort, you may find bugs here and also in the description of the pieces AIES.

Your probe parts are amazing and I love the way you can add multiple engines without connection point. I usually prefer real spacecraft mods, but you definately have talent and I might give your mod a go.

Edited by Netris

thank you very much for the support everyone!

the full mod will be available soon and i put the links in a new post in the "Addon Releases and Projects Showcase"

Very Nice probe parts. What is the biggest diameter for the fuel tanks and fairings?

here is a reference basically

ejemplo1_zps4c300985.jpg

screenshot2_zpsd505bdc1.jpg

Looks great, Imo its already better than K.W. Rocketry because of those modular engine configurations. Please release it asap! :D

... I was going to do that for KW from the start, but I thought it would be more appreciated if we put in the effort and try and make a larger variety of engines instead, guess I was wrong.

... I was going to do that for KW from the start, but I thought it would be more appreciated if we put in the effort and try and make a larger variety of engines instead, guess I was wrong.

You have my appreciation Winston. My lifters are predominantly made from KW parts.

Well to each and their own preferences, some people like carefully balanced and specialized engines, some people like to make their own configurations instead.

You've done KW right. Back in the days, when I began KSP, I was looking for an engine mod and KW popped up. How convenient ? Now, I have a lot of mod, but KW is still a must have because it has it's own range. It's like your own society who build you a nice rocket. AIES is just a competitor and both are complementary :)

You've done KW right. Back in the days, when I began KSP, I was looking for an engine mod and KW popped up. How convenient ? Now, I have a lot of mod, but KW is still a must have because it has it's own range. It's like your own society who build you a nice rocket. AIES is just a competitor and both are complementary :)

Quoted for truth. :)

I hope Winston isn't serious here, KW has been one of the fundamental mods for a long time. Probably just ribbing lyndonguitar, who could use a bit of that after his post. Always room for more mods. Speaking of which, I'm prepared to offer my services to test this good looking AIES project.:)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.