Down Under Aerospace & Party Supplies [v0.5] [REMASTERED]

Slew

Not really. Floats and Parachutes need to be activated separately. By combining them (under the current staging system) means they both activate together as you can only activate the part, not sub-divisions of the part. Even if you could combine them, you run into collision mesh problems because floats and parachutes aren\'t always co-located.

Not really. Floats and Parachutes need to be activated separately. By combining them (under the current staging system) means they both activate together as you can only activate the part, not sub-divisions of the part. Even if you could combine them, you run into collision mesh problems because floats and parachutes aren\'t always co-located.

I suppose I\'m thinking more along the lines of command pod sub-assembly.

A way to keep that part the same on different ships.

I managed to successfully splash down an Ausplane. My first time doing so without it completely flipping out on the way down. I should mention it had C7 wings added, but again, that didn\'t make landing easier before.

They look like Munar boulders, but isn\'t that a bit close to Kerbin?

On the other hand, the plane of the field doesn\'t intersect Kerbin, so you might be right.

It is undermun. The prove is terrain lines in down left piece of picture.

Really good pack, slew! 8) one thing i would add though is the possibility if having the mei long capsule engines fire while something is attached to the bottom.

Down Under is one of my favorite packs, and the only one to get me to the Mun (the only time I\'ve gone successfully :\'(). All around, an amazing pack.

Just one thing, 0.14 has brought plugins, and more importantly rovers.

Slew, you know what you need to do. 8)

Love the pack, thanks for the great work.

Speaking completely from ignorance here, but is there any way possible to 'dump fuel' from the AUSPLANE?

I saw that you said it\'s really only designed to be controllable at zero thrust and empty tanks, and when de-orbiting I usually have fuel left in the tanks. I\'m guessing that this is not something inherently supported by the game so the answer is 'no' or 'not yet', and thus far I have been just burning off extra fuel when passing through max Q as it seems to have the least effect on trajectory there.

Any ideas, tips, suggestions? Thanks again! ;D

I had to edit the Ausplane fuel tank to do it but I fitted the new White Monkey fuel valve to the thing, works well.

It stays on when the cfg is reset too, so I don\'t have to worry about sharing the .craft

Change (temporarily) this:

// attachment rules: stack, srfAttach, allowStack, allowSrfAttach, allowCollision

attachRules = 1,0,1,0,0

To this:

// attachment rules: stack, srfAttach, allowStack, allowSrfAttach, allowCollision

attachRules = 1,0,1,1,0

I like it\'s way to land on the heat shields, I don\'t think that it needs any type of gear.

A possibility to carry things on/in his back whould be far more useful (I mean sattelites or so, please don\'t explain \'radial decoupler\' now).

I love this pack! The Lunar is so easy to fly. With my noob skillz right now, I\'ve added some extra fuel tanks to get to the Mun. ::)

• 2 weeks later...

I just want to pop in and say how much I enjoy using your mod pack! I use it almost exclusively for all my rocket needs! All you need is a kangaroo picture on the side of the tanks now :)