Down Under Aerospace & Party Supplies [v0.5] [REMASTERED]

Slew

Alright, everybody. I'm back.

The success of the MSL landing has given me a new dose of enthusiasm.

Here's the word: Down Under is getting remastered. Details soon.

I'm a fan of the Ausplane too. I love that you guys put other liverys in with the pack. They look great and I tweaked one for my own preferences, but they're all a little similar. Are there any out there that are totally different? And, like Csonic6, I can't wait to have a manned (kerballed?) flight.

Also, any plans for landing gear? The stock that I'm using now are a shade too big.

Great job!

My first flight of the Aurora (hope no one minds, I put the IASA logo from Farscape, mostly just to test my ability to change around the texture file.

I've also got about 3-4 other mods running or parts used here. Kudos to the KSP community!

Good news, everybody!

The first part for Down Under Remastered* is now functional in KSP.

Here's what it looks like:

1m_FuelTankMedium.png

*Down Under: Next Generation if you like :P

Looks amazing! i cant wait to use it!

Will there anything new for the Ausplane? maybe a larger space shuttle type one for interstellar? would be awesome.

Looks great!

What's this part's purpose, I assume it's a fuel tank, but it looks like it has a similar size as the stock ones, and it seems like there are no parts that have a stock equivalent in the existing pack, so it might be something special?

Alright, all the standard sized fuel tanks are now done! That includes the X-4, the GH-14, the GH-Super and the brand new X-8 (which you've already seen).

Kreuzung's speculation was pretty much spot on: the X-8 is a Down Under equivalent of the stock FL-T400.

Down Under Remastered will replicate the functionality of some stock parts in order to create a consistent visual style. This is a change from the previous versions.

Glad to see you back. Here is a link on how to add .16 functionality to pods (sort of works on non-pods too) http://kspwiki.nexisonline.net/wiki/Adding_Airlocks_and_Ladders_to_Parts

If you need any further help getting used to the new modtools just hop on ksp IRC and me or someone else will be glad to help you out.

Thanks, I really appreciate it. :)