[Milestone]: 10,000 Community Members!

HarvesteR

I\'m very happy to announce that today, the KSP forum has reached the 10,000 members mark. :thumbup:

Since we stopped counting downloads, keeping track of the game\'s outreach has become a much more complicated matter. One particular stat I\'ve kept my eye on was the member count on the forums here, so I\'m very happy to see our community reach this milestone.

Once more, many thanks to everyone who downloaded the game, and a special thanks to those who have been here with us from the start and are actively helping us continually improve KSP.

Happy Launchings!!

Cheers :cheers:

Holy poop! KSP is getting huge!

I remember when there were like 3 members on the forum. They grow up so fast :\'(

BTW, What member was I? I can imagine I\'m in the first 5.

UPDATE: Curses! Beaten by the other Orbitnauts! 26 is sill cool though. And, I\'m the second most active Orbitnaut too, behind Moach.

BTW, What member was I? I can imagine I\'m in the first 5.

UPDATE: Curses! Beaten by the other Orbitnauts! 26 is sill cool though. And, I\'m the second most active Orbitnaut too, behind Moach.

Sorry, but you\'re not even that high - you\'re at the top of page 3, at 60th most posts. :(

Proof: http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/forum/index.php?action=mlist;sort=posts;desc;start=60 (But look quickly because these things are very fluid. Spend enough time in Off Topic and you could roar up the lists!)

Sorry, but you\'re not even that high - you\'re at the top of page 3, at 60th most posts. :(

Proof: http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/forum/index.php?action=mlist;sort=posts;desc;start=60 (But look quickly because these things are very fluid. Spend enough time in Off Topic and you could roar up the lists!)

I wasn\'t referring to everyone, I was talking about the orbinauts. When KSP was released it was posted in a thread on O-F, where the mighty Orbinauts live. We were the first to DL, and join the forum.

I was saying that I\'m 2nd of the Orbinauts in posts, not everyone.

Oh, and :hailprobe:

• 2 weeks later...

this topic is now about Tractors

Btw HarvesteR i was thinking. on the Download page you should add a Counter of how many people have downloaded the game.

Obviously it will reset everytime you update. - it should look like the Altimeter

Btw HarvesteR i was thinking. on the Download page you should add a Counter of how many people have downloaded the game.

Obviously it will reset everytime you update. - it should look like the Altimeter

These have both been suggested! However, since a very high proportion of downloads are from mirrors Squad have no readily accessible count of the number of downloads, and the altimeter would be misleadingly low!

When it goes commercial and all downloads are available, THEN it would be worth having a counter. :)