Random Facts About KSP

Pigbear

Minmus has an inclination of exactly 6º, and both of the moons of Kerbin along with Kerbin itself have 0º eccentricity around their parent bodies. Gilly has a surface gravity of 0.049 m/s^2. Ike has an inclination of 0.2º and has a mean anomaly of 3.14. Kerbin has a radius of 600 km and Jool 6000 km.

All from memory, no wiki used.

those tiny cubic struts? NEVER EVER use those. They ruin EVERYTHING if you have any of them on your ship and dock. I've lost entire ships to them. I think they ought to be called "The Kraken's little angels"

If you hold shift on a ladder while pressing one of the WASD keys, your kerbal's head will look in the direction corresponding to one of said keys. If you do this and click space, your kerbal will dive in that direction.

W= Up

A= Left

S= Down

D= Right

You can double click on the windows to get closer to them in IVA. I reeaaalllly hope some youtubers start using this, and stop trying to look around from the seat only. :)

The universe moves around you, the ship stays near to the origin, implemented to avoid floating point rounding errors if my memory serves me :) so just remember as your rocketing through space, your rocket is moving the universe ;)