Customizable Mission Flags

jfjohnny5

Hey, all!

I thought I'd drop in here to let everyone know that the Flag Generator is back up and running on our new site: http://Ribbons.Kerbaltek.com

EDIT: The old one was working for a while on our new site, but has been taken down now, sorry. But keep an eye out for the new Flag Generator, which is in the works!

I'm also working on a new version of both generators to include all the new artwork and options. If anyone has input for the new app, like features and whatnot, please let me know.

Edited by Ezriilc

• 3 months later...
I feel like I must be blind. Did this go away or am I just bad at interneting?

It's not just you. The old Flag Generator was integrated into the Ribbon Generator which I have recreated to stand alone and taken down the old one.

However, I do plan to rebuild the Flag Generator - I just can't tell you when it will be done, sorry.

• 4 months later...

This is one I made for my Minmus Lander Mission

Nirvana_1.jpg?noCache=1431182976

Opinions welcome!

P.S: I know it may be a bit too much to ask, but maybe add customizable agency flags.

Edited by Rex3921

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I realize that this thread has been pretty quiet for a little while now, but these are still some of the best flags I've seen for KSP. Is there any chance of making the underlying artwork available? I'm guessing that they're vector files, so it would be neat to have more to play around with than the low-resolution rasters that KSP uses for flags.

• 8 months later...
On 16/3/2016 at 3:56 AM, PocketBrotector said:

I realize that this thread has been pretty quiet for a little while now, but these are still some of the best flags I've seen for KSP. Is there any chance of making the underlying artwork available? I'm guessing that they're vector files, so it would be neat to have more to play around with than the low-resolution rasters that KSP uses for flags.

I second that.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.