Your favorite Joolian Moon?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Your favorite Joolian Moon?

• Laythe
    • Vall
    • Tylo
    • Bop
    • Pol

Ohh, that's difficult, its between Vall and Pol (Love you Laythe, but your oceans eat all of my spacecraft)

Vall because of the easter egg and the view, and Pol because of the spikey pillars and its color.

I choose... Vall because it is closer to Jool, and therefore you get a better view of it in the night sky

I've only managed to land on Bop, to find the kraken, and I hate it there, too bumpy. The probe I sent there was unbalanced. :mad:

Laythe looks interesting to me.

Don't know too much about the others.

Edited by Mr. Rogue Ace

Vall is awesome!

For mining bases? It's between Laythe and Tylo, so it can fuel anything in orbit of either of those too. Much easier to get off of and break orbit as well.

Exploration? If you had a good rover... man, some of those mountains would make good jumps. And those black-and-white rocks!

Landing? It's quite obvious if you're gonna hit an obstacle, and it has the lowest gravity of the inner 3 moons.

Laythe? Water is a pain and it's only attraction is the Oxygen.

Tylo? Big and annoying.

Can't say muchh about Bop and Pol becasue I have yet to venture there.

Pretty much this. Vall is my next location for a mining base/orbital fuel depot

I say Bop because it is the hardest to reach besides Tylo and it does not involve a large lander. Also if we are talking about Joolian analogues. Laythe is most likely Io because is baking in radiation. Its ice has melted because of the heat. When we have planetary physics I would not be surprised if the oceans were steaming. Vall would be Europa minus the thin atmosphere. Tylo would be Ganymede. Bop an asteroid. Pol is......... well Pol.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.