The one thing that really grinds your gears.

Mercy

We all have it, the single thing we hate more than anything. Could be anything from losing your keys to... being shot at?

For me it has to be seeing people who are just minding their own business getting picked on and bullied. I once saw a boy picking on a young Pakistani girl and using some horrible terms. I grabbed his hand, sprained his wrist and broke 2 fingers.

What about you guys? Anything that really gets you going?

Oh and

>mfw

tumblr_lpyherfquJ1qj3j6p.jpg

What really grinds my gears?

People who can't properly drive a standard.

How about people who can't drive period. Can't merge, tailgate, slam the gas to go 40 feet, pass and cut off 20 feet before their turn, talking on their phone, texting on their phone, and worst of all responding to turn signals on the interstate by purposefully closing the gap so you cannot change lane.

How about people who can't drive period. Can't merge, tailgate, slam the gas to go 40 feet, pass and cut off 20 feet before their turn, talking on their phone, texting on their phone, and worst of all responding to turn signals on the interstate by purposefully closing the gap so you cannot change lane.

I hate when there's a separated fast lane and people decide to use it to drive below the speed limit.

People who argue in complete logical loops all the time or simply progress nowhere in their argument at all, ie.

"This is my opinion:"

"Why?

"This is what I think:"

"Yes, but what are the reasons for such a thing?"

"In my opinion..."

Sometimes take out the opinion.

Oh, and people who know they are bigots and terrible people and simply don't care as if acknowledging it justifies their behaviour.

Edited by Kerbface

I'm naturally quiet until you get into a subject I'm know of or you just start talking to me.

so I think it's really rude when somebody ignores me when I haven't said a whole lot or upset them

Edited by Mr. Rogue Ace

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.