So... What's the "cave-like underground formation on Tylo"?

Cesrate

I can't wait until the deb's flesh out the planets more. When that happens I'd expect the caves to extend underground into a cavern system. That'd be fun to explore.

And now I'm picturing flying rockets into an underground cave... sounds like something from a movie with a supervillain.

MY EVIL UNDERGROUND BASE ON THE MOON!

And now I'm picturing flying rockets into an underground cave... sounds like something from a movie with a supervillain.

MY EVIL UNDERGROUND BASE ON THE MOON!

Yes. All of my yes. I'd like to race through them on a hoverbike of sorts.

EDIT: As of this moment: I am making said Bike.

Edited by Rage097

They changed it. It's now really another arch.

I liked it when it was a proper cave. I'm wondering if this was intentional or a side effect of the new retexturing of the planets?

• 9 months later...

so, whats happen whith the cave? After many trys to land on Tylo with a Rover i find nothing on the Anomalies place! Only if I look under the ground - i find it! What can i do to move it on the right place? A configuration in the graphic settings maybe?

A7655AE1070FFA518F21882E03F8025875BC69FC

so, whats happen whith the cave? After many trys to land on Tylo with a Rover i find nothing on the Anomalies place! Only if I look under the ground - i find it! What can i do to move it on the right place? A configuration in the graphic settings maybe?

Try texture detail on max, or on minimum if that doesn't work.

Try texture detail on max, or on minimum if that doesn't work.

I have tryed this - unfortunately without any effect - the cave is really deep under the ground...

Now i will plant a flagg on this place adn let my rover there - maybe with an update the cave becomes a movement upwards...

• 3 years later...