The Junkyard is going Downhill

ShachonianX

Recently, with the closure of the two Platform Enigma threads, I have started to notice that the Junkyard is becoming less active. Strange. Also, many people are bugged because of the closure of the two Platform Enigma threads. Could these two things be related? I don't really know. I'm just pointing this out. :)

What do you expect of a junkyard? Its full of highly explosive rocket fuel just dumped and left. You need to be careful not to detonate them.

But yeah, the people who frequent the junkyard thread are the ones who frequent the enigma platforms generally.

I really only went to Off-topic/Junkyard for Laythecat, Insanity dump, Enigma I and Enigma II. just a place to talk, be silly, and without having to figure out how IRC works. that and since it's a forum no one expects you to reply within seconds so you have more time to plan your posts.

And half of the people I saw In the junkyard/games are all part of the Enigma gang.

It's more that people are complaining without actually making any real suggestions as to how things can be improved, just asking that "fanboys" be dealt with.

I'm listening if you guys have suggestions.

Look at this thread: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/showthread.php/34313-Not-the-criticism-you-need-but-the-criticism-you-deserve-Mk-II/page1

This is the reason i think the Forum is going down (btw all those People are from the KSP 4chan)

This is the same as saying "Germany is going down because most germans are jews"

Look at this thread: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/showthread.php/34313-Not-the-criticism-you-need-but-the-criticism-you-deserve-Mk-II/page1

This is the reason i think the Forum is going down (btw all those People are from the KSP 4chan)

Because they're giving genuine feedback and criticism? No matter what community they may be from, they have a right to be heard. The thread has so far been very civil and a lot of good points were brought up.

How is that thread relevant to threads here getting locked?

And why are you always so eager to bring up the fact that some of us are from 4chan? How does that have any relevance at all to the content of our posts? You seem really obsessed with 4chan.

So do you have any proof to back up that statement about everybody disagreeing with you being from 4chan? And what if they are? They are still part of the community, Who are you to say who can and can't post?

Let's stay away from discussion about /kspg/ and 4chan. This thread is for discussion of people's opinion on the Junkyard Forum, not the entire Forum or other KSP Communities.

My apologies to everyone from /kspg/. I wasn't saying that /kspg/ is the problem it was merely an observation and i understand now how it sounded so wrong. As english is not my first language its sometimes hard to express myself.

This is the same as saying "Germany is going down because most germans are jews"
I'm Sorry but this comment is offensive and wrong.

More than a few people call anyone who doesn't agree with them a "troll"...

you clearly were not on the postcards from laythe thread and progect engma thread soon afterwards to see what happened also i quote

-snip you do not want to see what happened your eyes would melt out of their sockets-

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.