The Junkyard is going Downhill

ShachonianX

More than a few people call anyone who doesn't agree with them a "troll"...

You miss my point. Canopus had been on the receiving end of a lot of hate for some reason. the posts of which may or may not still exist. I was telling him to ignore them.

It seems to me that when the Enigma threads were locked it put everyone in a bad mood I noticed that to. its a side effect of the popularity of KSP growing its atracting more ppl and... mor trolls

I thought that we wouldn't have that many trolls as a result of the complexity of KSP frightening them away.

"Everyone who disagrees with me is a troll or a jerk"

And KSP is hardly complex, master basic orbital mechanics and you can do everything. And if you can't do that then you can always just get mechjeb to do everything for you with crafts you download from the forums. This game is just as accessible as something like Call of Duty, it's just not a subject as much people are interested in.

Edited by whatisthisidonteven

Was he wrong? I completely agreed with his statement. Once you get the basics down, you can go just about anywhere.

you do hhave a point oncxe you get the basics down then you csn go just about anywere the problem it acctualy getting there. I have to use mechJeb to get me to other planets. but not to the Mun or Minmas (though Ive never been :P)

you do hhave a point oncxe you get the basics down then you csn go just about anywere the problem it acctualy getting there. I have to use mechJeb to get me to other planets. but not to the Mun or Minmas (though Ive never been :P)

You should try learning more about Orbital mechanics so you can go anywhere in the solar system without an autopilot. It's much more satisfying.

I can so far only go to the mun ,but I need the landing autopilot since im just a terrible lander.I might be able to reach duna thought.Here is my simple scale of traveling in ksp:

Going to school ,and back=Going to the mun ,and back

visiting a friend:Going to duna

Visiting cuzsions in a different state:going to Moho ,and Eve

Stopping at a store during a trip :dres

Going to the snow: Eeloo

Going to a different country: Joolian system.

simple scale of traveling in ksp:

Going to school ,and back=Going to the mun ,and back

visiting a friend:Going to duna

Visiting cuzsions in a different state:going to Moho ,and Eve

Stopping at a store during a trip :dres

Going to the snow: Eeloo

Going to a different country: Joolian system.

reaching enlightenment: escape and/or going close to the sun.

you know, i like going to the junkyard because i can post just about any question that isn't KSP related. and get a half decent answer. i never once posted in one of those mega threads that people were coming to the junkyard for. i just bided my time and worked at my 3D modeling and rendering with helpful advice from the people of the junkyard.

Also, i posted this to keep this forum mildly on track. so please. try and keep it on track?

Edited by rewdew2

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.