BLOC: a game of geopolitics

Monkthespy

Guest Jebediah Kerman

I actually am! I saw your alliance which says youre from these forums, and I remembered I had an account here.

Yeah, Mantis (Streamline here) got into a war with IFAP (yes, that's facepunch) due to his avatar, they apologized though, nicely. No issue.

Also, as I've said before, you can put your nation name in this thread and I will invite you to the KSP alliance.

welp i too not doing well since my curiosity to the best me yesterday ,so i won't be able to send any aid at this time.I am saving up to fix my economy right now since the growth was hit really hard.Once I get my GDP up ,and raise my growth I need to focus on my quality of life since it dropped overnight yesterday (not to mention some U.N intervention which was good).Not to mention i need to prospect for oil ,and hopefully find oil to sell.

well we manage to fix our growth ,and manage to get foreign investments ,or how I say it "we recovered from the worst disaster ,since we let heremy fly the space station to the mun."

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.