BLOC: a game of geopolitics

Monkthespy

you can buy oil when your gdp is over 115 the dev made it that so no one can mess make tons of money instantly.

Thanks for the info!

I checked and my GDP is over that and I bought oil!

Launched an air raid on the enemy and an assault (I always win assaults!) and now his active personel is only to 4K! Haha really thanks!

I had an airforce and I paid much for it and now I know how to use it.

EDIT: YES! A final attack and the battle is finally over!

ejl9lVl.jpg

My people can now rest in peace, knowing they are safe and in good hands, hands of their beloved leader, my hands!

That zamora country guy was really annoying, I had to cut investiments for the war, but in the end, he had to give 1/4 of his GDP for me!

Also I left his growth to 1 million per month and his army is only 4K men now, giving the "Don't mess with Cesar" message was more worth than the GDP.

Edited by cesarcurado

And thats why you don't declare war on a nation that has a higher reputation it lower yours.Also, Won't be able to update the thread on alliance on bloc unable to log on after they updated the servers.

And thats why you don't declare war on a nation that has a higher reputation it lower yours.Also, Won't be able to update the thread on alliance on bloc unable to log on after they updated the servers.

Maybe, but I didn't declare war, he did.

Also if you are having trouble logging in after the update, search "bloc game" on google and click it or just go to

http://www.bloc.name/

I think they changed the the link so that might be the problem, it worked for me this way.

Could I get some help to get some F-8 Crusaders? I'm a few 100k short on cash, and I'm certainly very short on oil. I want some form of Air Forces to avoid being completely curb-stomped.

The United States of Kerbin is at war with nation ,and is dire need in some help in rebuilding.The attacker is sorry as he did not mean to declare war on us (he is part of an alliance) I hope we can resolve this ,and hope this does not escalate into a real conflict.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.