BLOC: a game of geopolitics

Monkthespy

USK, unfortunately your troop level is too low to send troops. That's dissapointing, to say the least. On the bright side,

1. Jenkins has kicked Brozo out of AU

2. The nation of Temulence has attacked Brozo

3. I've sent some cash, and when I get enough oil, I'll send some.

We're gonna kill this mother****er

I doubt you'll believe this, but when I sent a communique to Brozo asking why he chose to attack the USK, he replied saying he wanted peace, and allowed the UN to dismantle his WMDs. He also admitted that Bozo itself was as good as dead.

my country (zambwino) suffered a terrible earthquake deccemating our growth and gdp, we were then attacked by a country of the african union (zoomonia?), we had to use the relief funds to fund the war and now we ask for some cash or oil assistance

wut ,and also they added territory which you gain from an offensive attack against a nation that is attacking you ,and growth is loss as you get more territory.

Edit:so far i feel that our alliance needs more corporation like trading oil, money, territory ,and troops not criticizing ,but i think we should communicate with each other more often.Also look on the bloc forums things are going to become really hard ,since nations are going to want territory to help there economies.

Edited by MGUARN

Hmm, new BLOC update: Territory. Along with alliance communiques. (But that was a few days [weeks?] ago)

Apparently, you get 1% of an attacked country's territory if the attack is successful... Not sure how to think about this...

But no one will attack me (hopefully) with my "Angelic" reputation....

This new update has prompted a nation to attack me and he has taken 200 km² off of me. I request any form of assistance that one can provide at the current time. Any money or oil given to me I shall repay as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.

Edit: The war has stopped only after a loss of 800 km², one third of my GDP and 30K of my men.

Edited by hotmailcompany52

I need whatever resources can be sent the way of Velnova. We are getting hammered by someone with a much bigger military, and if everyone in the alliance declared war on this guy simultaneously, it would wreck his plans.

Is anyone here a mixed economy, non aligned nation? I want to send Valnova troops, cash, and oil, but I can't because we're opposite alignment/economic system. Send my nation, 1941 Yankees, (http://www.bloc.name/stats.php?id=1478) a message you are mixed economy, non aligned. (Or, for that matter, if you are mixed economy. I will pay for you to switch from, and back to your alignment.)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.