BLOC: a game of geopolitics

Monkthespy

The 1941 Yankees are immensely indebted to the nation of Velnova. Fox62, you are the type of nation alliances are built on, the type of leader diplomacy is born from.

The 1941 Yankees have achieved total victory over our communist adversaries. Fox, I have returned your troops, your oil, and provided you with $500k for your strong support.

May the strength, success, and valor of the Mainsail Initiative continue onward.

As an aside, I finally picked up Kerbal Space Program a few days ago. It's pretty ****ing sweet.

Fellow allies as you can see our individual abilities of our nations to reach out for the stars is slowly growing.

Edit: I have been helping out Lunar Republic (Not part of any alliance) as there nation is under attack by a member of the AU.Asking if the U.S.K could step in ,and provide the Lunar Republic more support in form of air strikes on the opposing side?

Edited by MGUARN

Update:jekins of the AU has commented about the war I'm in with there own.

Brozo is set on his war with your member, unfortunately, and it will be his downfall. Deepest apologies from the African Union.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.