BLOC: a game of geopolitics

Monkthespy

We are being invaded by Comertien. I tried to stop them but it won't work. Leave the alliance while you can and go to Come-Ova 2.0, they are very nice people.

Sorry guys.

Don't lock the thread yet Mods, if by a miracle this works out maybe we can stay. But it most likely won't. I'll say when to lock it.

Money.

This is why I don't play Bloc now. Btw, Mods lock the thread.

GDI will let you in as long you are west aligned and are free market.

Made some pretty bad decisions with this, so if any one of you wants to remake the Mainsail Initiative, you can.

Do it better than me, I was terrible.

i would try to see if we can come to a resolution with them as i will take leadership.

Update: Seems liek it wasn't money It looks like they are attacking us for some sort of thing.

Edited by MGUARN

How do I know which alliance is declaring war?

EDIT: Never mind. I've figured out that the nation declaring war on the Mainsail Initiative had a very bad reputation. Hope he got a very bad reputation (Axis of Evil) and got reset by the UN.

EDIT 2: Should we do some diplomacy to avoid an end to the alliance? If we can't end the war and save the alliance through diplomacy we should just start a new alliance.

EDIT 3: Kerbonisia have just released a press conference condemning the actions of Comintern and the leading nation, Grorious Nippon.

Edited by Designer225

Looks like they attacked us because one of our alliance members have a pony as a leader portrait.

Edit:Also I sent the leader of the African Legion for a defensive pact ,and they seem like they want to create a sort alliance with our alliance.

Update:I was wondering should the alliance dissolve ,and reform into a new alliance.If so what should be the name ,and if making it were theres an even number of eastern bloc counties ,and western bloc?

Edited by MGUARN

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.