Don't Click This

NASI Director

31 minutes ago, adsii1970 said:

Bananas, frys, and yet it seems to make no difference. It is almost comical the number of mods... wait...

How many mods does it take to lock a pointless thread? :D

One fried banana? 

4 minutes ago, quasarrgames said:

maxresdefault.jpg

latest?cb=20130925021228

latest?cb=20130919131252

Dont Stop.

Also i like how there are two of these threads now :D

This is the 4th dimension, quantum superposition and all that. 

12 minutes ago, Matuchkin said:

Alright, @Vanamonde, @Red Iron Crown, and every other moderator in here. Can you guys please mutilate and kill this thread, hack up the corpse, dump the limbs and organs into an acid tub, fill a garbage bag with the mush, throw that off a bridge, and wait for the fish to eat it?

You can't,  this multi world interpretation has that if you destroy one copy there are an infinite number of worlds where the threads are still open. Decoherance will simply put you in one of those other universes. 

Maybe if you sang a chant, how do you say, an exercism, you'll need a quantum priest, though. 

26 minutes ago, PB666 said:

You can't,  this multi world interpretation has that if you destroy one copy there are an infinite number of worlds where the threads are still open. Decoherance will simply put you in one of those other universes.  

Indeed. And even if you were to go so far as to, say, destroy the thread's author and the entire planet they live on, it would STILL come back in the form of a new saga (part six of three) by Eoin Colfer.

1 hour ago, LetsGoToMars! said:

I clicked this thread to advance the knowlage of humankind by venturing onto new frontiers on unexplored threads on some obscure forums of a nerdy game that most people have never heard of blah blah blah...

You misspelled "knowlage",  you forgot the space between blah and "...", and it should be ". . ." and it was a run-on sentence. The specified reasoning is weak, therefore.

I clicked because the title used a contraction and to inform the OP that titles should not contain contractions. Also to inform the OP that because you had clicked to right the rules of the game, that was your primary motivation and therefore the secondary motivation is not a valid reason, therefore the thread should be stopped immediately and blocked, just like all the other threads with similar titles have been securely blocked. Resistance is useless.

1 hour ago, robotguy4 said:

I didn't click this thread. I pressed the return key on my keyboard to open it.

Thats what they all say. 

I click the thread because i mistook it for another ' Don't click this' thread. 

But you clicked it when it told you not to!!!

I clicked that link because I thought it was a pron site! :(

Edited by kiwi1960
changed the P word to pron, so PB666 would be happy! :)

On 6/27/2016 at 6:55 PM, kiwi1960 said:

But you clicked it when it told you not to!!!

I clicked that link because I thought it was a pron site! :(

uhmmmmm, you said that word

I clicked this so that kiwi might edit his wording. He should the p word with unicorn.