Don't Click This

NASI Director

6 hours ago, Frybert said:

I clicked this thread to lock it.

WHY is it impossible for you guys to keep at least two of these locked? I am fine with one of them, but the fact that there are three is a joke. :D 

21 hours ago, cubinator said:

Maybe we should revive that one too? :D 

Too late someone already did. 

What we need here is a don't click tracker so that we can keep track of the don't click threads that we don't want to click versus the don't click threads that we want to click; thus create click parse thread that we can use as a don't click guide. 

Im told that if you use the same word, like click, more than seven times in a train of thought you can throughly confuse the reader so they understand nothing about the thought. 

2 minutes ago, PB666 said:

Im told that if you use the same word, like click, more than seven times in a train of thought you can throughly confuse the reader so they understand nothing about the thought. 

Actually, I understood that pretty well.

10 minutes ago, cubinator said:

WHY is it impossible for you guys to keep at least two of these locked? I am fine with one of them, but the fact that there are three is a joke. :D 

Fail, you did not state why you clicked, see first page for rules. 

I clicked to inform c about the rules and to fail him, it makes me feel all warm inside. 

6 minutes ago, PB666 said:

Fail, you did not state why you clicked, see first page for rules. 

I clicked to inform c about the rules and to fail him, it makes me feel all warm inside. 

But you did not explain why you clicked on it the first time, therefore I clicked on the thread to attempt to correct the temporal paradox and save the universe, well, at least the excusiverse. 

29 minutes ago, PB666 said:

Too late someone already did. 

What we need here is a don't click tracker so that we can keep track of the don't click threads that we don't want to click versus the don't click threads that we want to click; thus create click parse thread that we can use as a don't click guide. 

How about a counter that counts up 1 every server processor cycle where there is not a click?  That would literally count the number of times the thread was not clicked.

Edited by Mad Rocket Scientist

21 hours ago, Pine said:

I seem to have fallen prey to this thread. If I were made a moderator, *AHEM* it would be closed for sure.

:sticktongue:

This thread seemed lonely and it belonged next to the other clicknthreads

12 hours ago, Mad Rocket Scientist said:

How about a counter that counts up 1 every server processor cycle where there is not a click?  That would literally count the number of times the thread was not clicked.

Or a program that automatically renames the most active thread in Forums with a slightly mispelled 'Don't click' title and then randomly moves the thread randomly to another subforum, which after there more posts randomly moves to games with random moderator post and a random moderator reason. The for every random number of posts below 10 the thread locks, and after a random period under 24 hours it unlocks.