Don't Click This

NASI Director

Alright, @Frybert. I see the second page full of likes you sent me, and officially declare a duel. I will hunt you down, and I will like every single post you have. Your notifications will be triple-digit tomorrow.

This is war.

:cool:

Edited by Matuchkin

Just now, Matuchkin said:

Allright, @Frybert. I see the page full of likes you sent me, and officially declare a duel. I will hunt you down, and I will like every single post you have. Your notifications will be triple-digit.

This is war.

:cool:

Let's do this!

i can GET IT ^^ xDr

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obélisque_de_Louxor

oh well i can't get it ...

57 minutes ago, Matuchkin said:

Image result for put your hands up gifUrlAdvisorGoodImage.png

Now, hände hoch, mein kamerade, and steppe intu de vehikle befor I fire zee gun.

zuckerzoidberg can't assume it all i guess so sad ... ... ...

ps @Matuchkin i tried ... ... and you know how some are ...

well i guess suckerberg team don't Get It have fun with them .... i m bored ...

Edited by WinkAllKerb''
was testing something & somethings with suckerberg but i think it's team don't get it .... silly pets sometime ...

oh well that's kerbal unrelated, but that's not a mud'dy' day and as it's the sole ,place ^^ well you know ^^

notice that's flee it's just your best option when i m not in the mood ... sadly even if kerbzld unrelatzed it c o u l d ha p p e n ^^ 

don't i just say do not annoy a selfhie owner .... well feel free to poke at nike, reebok, cola coca ... just don't even think about poking s'elfhie right know ^^ just a sugg anyway your destiny is you own and each path can chnage anytime ^^ 

as long  you can't see see them from Far and Far  who care :wink:

s

Edited by WinkAllKerb''
do not annoy me (aka selfhie) if i'm in a bad day , if you made once that won't help you i'm a selfh-(ie) 'cc owner so try it or flee just flee