Don't Click This

NASI Director

No. I won cause of the theoretical improbability of a dolphin growing a a 3rd flipper multiplied by the inverse probability of his thread being inhabited by a mod is equal to the second integral of the letter 'q' =, which, as everyone knows, is proportional to the framerate of the user avatar (with a static image being considered infinite) times the number of beluga whales currently within the longitudes of 16 W and 196 E. With an standard deviation of 5 sigmas, the answer (solving for ASCII_113) to this is 42n(qzgy), with q, z, g, and y being equal to the current number of porpoises on earth, the amount of llamas on mars, the 5th integral of the square root of the population of Latvia, and the current number of living dictators over the number of American Monarch butterflies, respectively.

See? I won. Its simple math!

Edited by qzgy
Clarification of the formula.

5 minutes ago, Confused Scientist said:

This thread crossed the international dateline and celebrated the new year eight times yesterday. This is the least confusing thing that has ever happened to it.

This thread crossed a line a long time ago... and continues to do so... -_-

Especially when someone... clicks... :lol:

I have disguised myself as a cat in order to allay suspicion regarding my activity on this thread

Sadly, I was unable to transform back to a normal-sized, regular human being.

Image result for cat typing gif

Which is why I am now busy speed-typing an email to my mom so that she can come home from work and drive me to the hospital

Edited by Earthlinger