Don't Click This

NASI Director

Just now, Dat Kerbal Dude said:

A Man has fallen into the river in Lego City.

Reveal hidden contents

START THE NEW RESCUE HELICOPTER.

I didn't know the 1.10 update included water rescue contracts

A pointing device is an input interface (specifically a human interface device) that allows a user to input spatial (i.e., continuous and multi-dimensional) data to a computer. CAD systems and graphical user interfaces (GUI) allow the user to control and provide data to the computer using physical gestures by moving a hand-held mouse or similar device across the surface of the physical desktop and activating switches on the mouse. Movements of the pointing device are echoed on the screen by movements of the pointer (or cursor) and other visual changes. Common gestures are point and click and drag and drop.

Just now, Aperture Science said:

A pointing device is an input interface (specifically a human interface device) that allows a user to input spatial (i.e., continuous and multi-dimensional) data to a computer. CAD systems and graphical user interfaces (GUI) allow the user to control and provide data to the computer using physical gestures by moving a hand-held mouse or similar device across the surface of the physical desktop and activating switches on the mouse. Movements of the pointing device are echoed on the screen by movements of the pointer (or cursor) and other visual changes. Common gestures are point and click and drag and drop.

So, a new thread for mobiles is required: "Don't tap!" or "Don't swipe1"

1 minute ago, kerbiloid said:

P.P.S.
The forum maintainers should use this thread to generate random numbers and mine clickcoins.

This thread could unironically be the closest we've got to a true random number generator