Breaking News: Space Agency achieives first orbit & escape

Tortoise

Kerbin Space Programs Agency

We have achieved our very first orbit and escape.

Spokesman/CEO Tortoise says: "I am very happy to put together a rocket like this, after so many failed attempts. I don't know what happen but when I woke up, I said 'I am gonna build me a rocket, I am getting our butts into orbit! And the rocket we built, exceeded our expectations!'."

As of now, the rocket named O-50 is in a very large orbit, away from earth and it is powerless.

It was piloted by a remote guidance system.

Images of the success:

3aAF4.jpg

3aAJX.jpg

3aAXi.jpg

3aBQD.jpg

In our conclusion, the CEO says: "Now that we have gotten our first objective done, we will proceed to our second objective on the path to prevailing as the worlds best space agency. Our next objective is to launch a satellite into space, which will be inherited from the O-50. After that, we will proceed to one of the most difficult tasks which is getting to the Mun!".

Stay tuned for more news about KSPA

Good job. As a helpful hint, those big orange tanks are a little bugged. You might want to put a white tank between the engine and the tank to avoid overheating and general weirdness.

Good luck on your next adventures

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.