[0.20.2] KerbalWare Mods (Computers, Adapters!)

-Lysdal-

KerbalWare Mods!

KerbalWare High-Tech Computers

This product contains :

1 High-Tech ASAS Computer

6 Pods with High-Tech Computers

KerbalWare High-Tech ASAS

gjuZI12.jpg

It's basicly just a computer with ASAS strapped on with duct-tape.

It haves an open close animation, which can be bound to an action group.

(The textures look better in game!)

The pods have a display with information.

I got permission from Snjo to use his plugin.

Mk1 Pod with a KerbalWare High-Tech Computer

MKxCmgW.jpg

Other than that there is the "Mk1-2 Cockpit" "Cupola" "Mk1 Plane Cockpit" "Mk1 Lander Can" "Mk2 Lander Can"

KerbalWare Radial Adapters

This mods includes:

1m Radial Adapter

2m Radial Adapter

cRNPoud.jpg

Download

KerbalWare High-Tech Computers : http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/kerbalware-high-tech-computers-3/

KerbalWare Radial Adapters : http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/kerbalwareadapters/

Big thanks to Snjo for helping me A LOT!

Edited by -Lysdal-

This sounds kinda crazy but do you think you could make the computers look like the IBM ThinkPads? They are the laptops on the ISS and it shouldn't be too hard to just make your current ones black (thats about all that needs to be done.)

Great mod!

This sounds kinda crazy but do you think you could make the computers look like the IBM ThinkPads? They are the laptops on the ISS and it shouldn't be too hard to just make your current ones black (thats about all that needs to be done.)

Great mod!

I will try and do that tomorrow, I need sleep now :confused:

I love the models, and especially the 'SPAAAAAAACE'bar but I'm curious whether these are just seperate models, or if they differ in any way to the stock ASAS mechanics.

The KerbalWare High-Tech ASAS is just like the normal ASAS, but the Pods with it installed have an information computer.

The KerbalWare High-Tech ASAS can also just be used for cosmetic things...

oJAgxnb.jpg

Edited by -Lysdal-

Great mod!

Made it! You can download it in the "Mediafire Black Version" download!

EDIT: The only version you can download is the black version now!

Edited by -Lysdal-

Cool! ^o^

Any hope for conversion of all stock pods and cockpits with kerbalware?

Well, i could do that.

I'm going to make it come out with the next update, but it will fill much in the pod tab.

I'm going to make it come out with the next update, but it will fill much in the pod tab.

Maybe you should just replace internals of stock pods as TouhouTorpedo did with MK3 cockpit? ^_^ Is it possible?

Very neato , hmm you could make an portable one that runs on battery and using kerbal attachment system kerbals could use it for work outside haha ;) Nice idea and good implemented cheers

I'm trying to keep this addon not depend on any other plugins.

And I don't really see a purpose for a portable pc.

EDIT: Not going to do it

Edited by -Lysdal-

It would be cool if they were not just ASAS, Like a programable computer or just with some basic ship commands/eva commands if you grabbed it with KAS (g grab function.)

dont mean to be mean, but do you really want to take windows to space? If you crash your computer, It'll take a round trip to jool and back to kerbin before it restarts. I would go for lynix.

It would be cool if they were not just ASAS, Like a programable computer or just with some basic ship commands/eva commands if you grabbed it with KAS (g grab function.)

I can't do plugins so good :S

I can make the outer computer have a mechjeb version

dont mean to be mean, but do you really want to take windows to space? If you crash your computer, It'll take a round trip to jool and back to kerbin before it restarts. I would go for lynix.

It's not running windows, it runs Kerbuntu.

It clearly says that on the sticker :D

And btw, just did a minor update, where iva screens are a bit better placed.

Edited by -Lysdal-