[0.20.2] KerbalWare Mods (Computers, Adapters!)

-Lysdal-

Uh... Are you stupid? It takes 5 seconds to restart windows.

just a joke about the vista and ME days, I have win7 on a ssd, so it goes okay:P

It's not running windows, it runs Kerbuntu.

It clearly says that on the sticker :D

And btw, just did a minor update, where iva screens are a bit better placed.

I stand corrected, Kerbuntu is much better, only a 1 in 6 chance of it becoming a manically depressed marvin firing off its empathy gun xD Boy do I love kerbal enginering xD

Oh my sweet Jeebus, this is the funniest mod thread I've seen in a looong time :D . Lysdal - Epically funny work dude. I just about choked on my drink when I saw the "Office with a view".

+1 Internets complete with a golden unicorn with a cat riding it that craps Febreze-scented rainbows for you sir. *Tips hat*

Ya I kinda laffed at that one too - I didnt look at the laptop close enuf as I decided to read the posts...one reason why my near future mods wont be public download - I probly gonna have windows OS in the space pods LOL...what else can I do...I could call it by other names or no name at all in my 'mods' haha - nice call here - I am glad Kerbuntu has a place ! And I dont use other OS's cept windows.

I do livestreams on occasion and have hexchat now so I will be online live doing up parts soon; but now I have to work on my other projects at home - like the new mancave, the observatory and remote ops for ARG space work - that's gonna be awesome I hope - and for even more awesomeness, you will all just have to keep tabs on my site haha !

Gads - okay sorry I side tracked - as for making parts; the parts you made here - very nice ! I am just starting out as well; I am lookin at skype soon as well after I get my cave setup so I can think down there.

I also need to work on v20 mods my v19 just gettin to work but cant port them to v20 yet; I think I have a texture issue not resolved yet - IE no textures LOL...someday...I gonna be busy with lots of stuff so gametime is at a premium for awhile and behind the scenes as I dont want to spoil the upcoming roleplays I have planned for LIVESTREAM !!!

See ya round the Kerbin System !

Cdr Zeta

Holy cow, why is this over 350 megs installed!? Thats almost as much as the KW pack
That sounds crazy `?! How big are the models per part?

It's because of Squads system, you have to have 2 copies of the stock IVA scenes.

The models are like 12 tris. but textures are 4096x4096 because else it looks very bad