A future on Laythe

earthlight

Beautiful.

If you did this by hand (which it looks like you did) I worship you.

It was done in photoshop, by hand, I think he said a couple posts earlier.

This is very nice artwork, this deserves more attention.

No color shifted anime girls present.

It looks like Jeb, Bob and Bill made the KSC's first Laythe landing, only to discover that there is a industrial civilisation thriving on it. Or that the first Laythe lander is now a landmark for the colony.

Crashlander city anyone. Known space had it and the people who lived where was called crashlanders. This probably made it hard to get pilot or astronaut jobs.

And I liked it, have an sci-fi frontier look. Grown from being an research station to being an living town.

It looks like Jeb, Bob and Bill made the KSC's first Laythe landing, only to discover that there is a industrial civilisation thriving on it. Or that the first Laythe lander is now a landmark for the colony.

The latter is most likely. Though snapped lander legs aren't uncommon on KSP, you can see that the landed is heavily rusted, with numerous dents. One of the engine nascelles seems to have been covered by sand, too.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.