[0.25] PartCatalog 3.0 RC8 (2014-10-08)

BlackNecro

was fearing this moment...

Hopefully someone can pick this up and work some magic ;)

What? The creator has abandoned the project? D: Please say it ain't so, this really helped me build rockets faster and be more focused in my designs. Really hope that he's not stopped updating it.

No worries guys, I'm just awfully busy lately.

Will have a look into upgrading for 0.22 the whole thing this weekend.

Awesome sauce. :) By then I might have unlocked enough of my tech tree that I'll need it.

No worries guys, I'm just awfully busy lately, heck so busy I didn't even notice 0.22 was released at first.

Will have a look into upgrading the whole thing to 0.22 this weekend.

thank you for your hard work. cant wait to use it again.

No worries guys, I'm just awfully busy lately, heck so busy I didn't even notice 0.22 was released at first.

Will have a look into upgrading the whole thing to 0.22 this weekend.

Oh yeah! You rock kind sir!

Seriously, coming from someone who suffers from ADD & dyslexia, this mod really really made things way more pleasent to build any rocket. Not to mention being able to quickly check out parts from a new mod or something. This is just a must for KSP!

Squad should contact you to get this integrated in the game.

Many thanks!

Even with bugfix it is not working properly, it hides new subassembly tab.

What do you mean by 'hiding' that the buttons overlap some stock UI functions? If so just move the buttons to be at the bottom of the screen.

What resolution are you playing just out of curiosity?

I'm running it on 0.22 and it's working fine. Sub Assemblies are hidden by default until you have a command/root part in place. I don't like that it works like that, but it's stock functionality.

Even with bugfix it is not working properly, it hides new subassembly tab.

Someone at Squad (I'm looking in your general direction Romfarer) patched in the new subassembly menu in a hell of a hackjob ...

Subassembly tab is visible if no catalog tag is selected, gets hidden when you select any tag, I could have spent a few more hours trying to fix that but I can only continue coding next weekend and I'd rather get something actually usable out to you guys.

any news for the new version?

mfg

Did you try the hotfix version? Apart for the Sub Assembly shenanigans (IE, you must unselect all filters to see the SA tab), it works fine for me! A few rare select parts don't show up for some of my mod, but it's only a few. (maybe 3-4 total)

Cheers!

Did you try the hotfix version? Apart for the Sub Assembly shenanigans (IE, you must unselect all filters to see the SA tab), it works fine for me! A few rare select parts don't show up for some of my mod, but it's only a few. (maybe 3-4 total)

Cheers!

Hotfix... Where, went throught the pages since 0.22 came out and there's no mention of it...

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.