The Mason Codex

RogueMason

The Mason Codex

------------------------------

GFDpDI6.png

This thread contains links to all my other threads, including my stories/AAR's as well as any future threads I create. This thread is primarily for convenience, so I don't really expect replies. Also, I don't mind if you start creating your own indexes here, but if you do so, put a link to your reply in your signature for greater convenience, so people, including yourselves, don't have to scroll down to find your particular index. Hopefully, you find this useful :)

Stories:

The Kraken Saga:

A nice, peaceful start with Outreach Colony soon leads to the discovery of ancient artefacts that have been tampered with by an old, thought to be dead enemy. From then on, every mission is laden with the risk of Kraken attack, from the glorious Voyage to Jool, to the intriguing Leap to Eeloo. The intrepid crews know no fear as they are forced to persevere with odds that are sometimes stacked way out of their favour. While they explore and advance the understanding of their solar system, will they survive to see another day?

Outreach Colony: The Home on Duna

Odysseus: Voyage to Jool

The Delivery: A short journey to Eve

Project Farpoint: The leap to Eeloo

Resistance: The interplanetary struggle

The Venturer Program:

Following on from the end of the Kraken Saga, Kerbalkind has been thrust into the 21st age. However, the only manned missions have been no further than Minmus. The Venturer Program will see more brave explorers retaking the small steps back out to the planets, in potentially the most complex and fantastic methods so far...

The Venturer Program: Mission One

The Venturer Program: Dres Expedition

The Venturer Program: Resurgence

The Venturer Program: Tour of the planets

Space Art

The x64 Report!

Edited by RogueMason

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

^Ditto.

Can you make it more obvious in your sig that the codex is an index of all your works? Reading through I noticed a lot of people didn't realise, myself included. They are such fantastic stories.

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Treki26 said:

All the Kraken saga links seem to be dead, is there another way to find the threads?

Ah, thanks. I'm getting those sorted out now :)

Should be all sorted now. There are quite a few formatting issues in those old stories that I don't have the patience to deal with, at the moment, but they should still be readable. The links in those threads likely don't work either.

Edited by RogueMason

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.