[0.22] Extraplanetary Launchpads Legacy Thread

skykooler

:confused:Thanks, also my game causes the world to disappear when I load with the parts on my ship -_-

You need to put the MMI_Kethane.dll into the Plugins folder in your Kethane folder, otherwise it won't work.

In the normal Kethane folder, should I delete the entire plugin and plugin data, or should I keep it? Also, it seems that I can't hear the detection sounds when mapping.

I think I've done everything right, I've deleted the deposits.dat file, I've replaced the "MMI_Kethane.dll" file in GameData\Kethane\Plugins and now I'm scanning the mun again, I get orange and white deposits, which is which? which is kethane and which is ore?

And yellow? wha? O_o

Okay... Any reason why, when I spawn a craft (in orbit, haven't tried on a planet) it gets stuck in that position with the physics frozen and the input locked? I've tried Alt-L, nothing. Space, nothing. Nothing happens. I can't right-click anything on the craft either.

because physics aren't loading so it stays there until they load.I'm thinking that going in Kerbin stationary orbit may work ,but i doubt that might work.(the ship loading may only work when your on a planet.)

I think I've done everything right, I've deleted the deposits.dat file, I've replaced the "MMI_Kethane.dll" file in GameData\Kethane\Plugins and now I'm scanning the mun again, I get orange and white deposits, which is which? which is kethane and which is ore?

And yellow? wha? O_o

Yellow to red are ore deposits; yellow is the most ore, red is the least. White to green are kethane deposits, white being most, green being least.

Okay... Any reason why, when I spawn a craft (in orbit, haven't tried on a planet) it gets stuck in that position with the physics frozen and the input locked? I've tried Alt-L, nothing. Space, nothing. Nothing happens. I can't right-click anything on the craft either.

Most likely you need to delete the kethane.cfg from your saves file.

Yellow to red are ore deposits; yellow is the most ore, red is the least. White to green are kethane deposits, white being most, green being least.

Most likely you need to delete the kethane.cfg from your saves file.

Tried that, no dice. Any other suggestions?

Because this only works on the surface of a planet. It doesn't work in orbit, because it spawns the craft with 0 velocity relative to the surface. If you try to spawn in orbit and physics loads then it will end up crashing into the launchpad at 2400 m/s. If you want to launch in orbit, I'd recommend using the OrbitalConstruction mod instead.

Tried that, no dice. Any other suggestions?

Make sure the MMI_kethane.dll is in the Kethane plugins folder, not the EL plugins folder. Other than that I don't know what would be causing it.

I'd recommend using the OrbitalConstruction mod instead.

I tried that mod once, it loads your ship on kerbin and then moves it crazy fast to the construction facility of your choice, problem is that most of my ships arrived in bits or not at all...

I tried that mod once, it loads your ship on kerbin and then moves it crazy fast to the construction facility of your choice, problem is that most of my ships arrived in bits or not at all...

I know, that's why I started this mod. But evilC has made an update so it moves ships the way Hyperedit does instead.