Naval Battle League 2016-2018

Oh that tonnage and location was your suggestion... I can do both battles at Eeloo, just rename the persist something different after your turn and I can keep them separate.

Here is my turn @sdj64, sorry it took me so long.

I used four EX-9 Eoses with G4H torpedoes attached on the back to boost tonngage. My fleet comes out to about 192 tons.

z2q7Dsf.png

Taking an EX-9, I made 2 burns to rendevous with the Whisper.

DFERmut.png

I fired a single G3 torpedo.

RP38BhM.jpg

oOugCwi.png

This destoryed all the weapons on the Whisper, and knocked off most of its fuel. Though its not technically dead, it cant move against me, so Im happy with the result.

Persist: https://www.dropbox.com/s/esunw550e3to8fl/persistent.sfs?dl=0

Goblin makes a counterattack against one of the Eos, firing its I-beam rockets.  The second hit knocks off some bottom armor, exposing the root part.  The next 2 shots do no visible damage, but the fifth one splits the ship.  Some bug caused the parts of the ship to lose their orbital velocity after the hit, so they are falling to Eeloo now.  You can use the set orbit cheat to put them back in orbit because it was a bug.  

Goblin still has one I-beam and its guided missile remaining.

jZAiWad.png

I08ia7r.png

o6Mzi7T.png

sKhXNM6.png

Also looking at Whisper, the remaining engine can't get fuel from the tanks for some reason, so it is officially dead.  Otherwise I would have salvaged the guided missiles.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ghjpuek4uxya3bw/persistent - turn1vsMiffed.sfs?dl=0

9 hours ago, ShadowGoat said:

No my computer really did start having problems. My brother downloaded like 14 viruses onto it and I've been trying to fix it, but it hasn't been going well.

You brother is an a-hole. He should leaen that by now since he is older than you.

33 minutes ago, MiffedStarfish said:

Sorry, what? That's not how it works. You're not even battling. You don't declare that someone out of a battle that you are not even participating in, when they have a perfectly legitimate reason, even if such a "rule" exists.

But honestly, the forum game is dying. And the reason that Shadow couldn't fight was due to his brother's incompetence.

2 hours ago, MiffedStarfish said:

Im looking forward to seeing @sdj64 attack a fleet which hasn't set up yet. And once again, it's up to @ShadowGoat to choose if he forfeits a turn, and no one else.

What do you mean?  I think I'm waiting for your turn in our battle, and @ShadowGoat can still set up if he wants to.  Or choose different number/tonnage/location I don't care.

The Battle of Eeloo - Turn 3

XlOS0OR.png

taking an Eos, I rendevoused with the Destroyer Shout, and fired a G4H Missile.

nYtQdna.jpg

kIhdcCz.png

gCRmE2X.png

This knocked off some armour and destroyed a missile, but not much else. Not satisfied with this, I moved back in and launched a G3.

SvOcdFh.png

GILrzc9.jpg

At this point, the kraken attacked the Shout, causing the armour to shake violently, and there were some explosions. As I didn't have advanced tweakables on, I couldn't stop it, sorry.

aALkomx.png

The shout had no missiles left, and like the last time the only remaining engine couldnt recieve fuel. There was one bit of ship with control, engines and missiles, but it was running on the probe core battery, which drained within seconds.

bUYtSF0.jpg

Persist: https://www.dropbox.com/s/nl4gpdyjo766x6b/persistent - turn3.sfs?dl=0

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.