Naval Battle League 2016-2018

@MiffedStarfish Really sorry I haven't looked at this in over a week.  But in the persist you posted, the Shout is undamaged and it seems like it could be the same one I sent to you.

However it seems there are issues with the Aqua class destroyer that will probably prevent me from winning the battle, I don't think the Goblin and Imp have enough weapons left to kill all of your ships.  I concede defeat.

Ok. Sorry about the persist. I was impressed with the Aqua's armour, its more conventional hull shape was a lot tougher than it looked, compared to the Eos, which armour suffered as I tried to fit it around a plane a plane shape.

@Spartwo can you uptdate the leaderboard?

Edited by MiffedStarfish

14 minutes ago, MiffedStarfish said:

@Joseph Kerman I don't really have time, (I'm about to start running a stock BDA dogfight challenge, and playing breath of the wild) but your ships are so much heavier than mine a fair fight couldn't really be done anyway.

My boat-shaped ship will do.

Besides, my PC has turned into a potato.

Edited by Joseph Kerman

• 2 weeks later...

I stay 30 miles behind my ships while they are being tested, and give encouragement. :D That's an interesting missile. I would reccomend draining most of the fuel out of the tank, as from it pictures it has loads left on impact. It get rid of some mass and increase acceleration with no real downside.

47 minutes ago, MiffedStarfish said:

I stay 30 miles behind my ships while they are being tested, and give encouragement. :D That's an interesting missile. I would reccomend draining most of the fuel out of the tank, as from it pictures it has loads left on impact. It get rid of some mass and increase acceleration with no real downside.

The fuel adds impact mass. Is this right?

F = ma

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have returned! Sorry I've been busy with school and stuff. Hopefully I'll have a new battleship design by Sunday. I've gotten better at orbital maneuvers, so now I don't need to have my brother use questionable tactics to get my ships in place. Also I managed to actually land something in the moon stock, which actually is pretty easy now that I've seriously attempted it. Also a decent number of my old ships are gone as my ksp deleted every stock part and all of my ships by extension.

• 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.