Naval Battle League 2016-2018

Wait, he has 2 battleships at 370tons!?!?  Can he at least remove half the weapons on each?

@quasarrgames It's not 3 team, they're ganging up on me. :) But I have a few more ships and a higher tonnnage limit. though it seems dark owl had gone over the limit by a factor of around 150%. :(

Edited by MiffedStarfish

@DarkOwl57 1 down, 4 to go.

Closing to 800 metres with the Ares 2, I launch one G4H Torpedo.

RiumS8N.png

0gpDvgH.jpg

vhlwaYu.png

It blows out cockpit, killing the crew instantly, (sorry) and leaves a neat hole in your battlecruiser.

URXMjsT.png

Not satisfied with the damage, I launch a genuine, made by F-Tech, G3 Torpedo.

NQug2f8.png

AXNgsQP.png

And thats why you don't buy off-brand products, kids!

the I-892A is completely dead. the rear hull section looks intact, but:

ZE4ZSYZ.png

Your move, @ShadowGoat, The F-Tech fleet can take on two armadas at once! Persist: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wvz7sr7frwtz987/Persistent(for the game to load persists%2C you must rename them to persistent).sfs?dl=0

Edited by MiffedStarfish

2 hours ago, MiffedStarfish said:

@DarkOwl57 1 down, 4 to go.

Closing to 800 metres with the Ares 2, I launch one G4H Torpedo.

RiumS8N.png

0gpDvgH.jpg

vhlwaYu.png

It blows out cockpit, killing the crew instantly, (sorry) and leaves a neat hole in your battlecruiser.

URXMjsT.png

Not satisfied with the damage, I launch a genuine, made by F-Tech, G3 Torpedo.

NQug2f8.png

AXNgsQP.png

And thats why you don't buy off-brand products, kids!

the I-892A is completely dead. the rear hull section looks intact, but:

ZE4ZSYZ.png

Your move, @ShadowGoat, The F-Tech fleet can take on two armadas at once! Persist: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wvz7sr7frwtz987/Persistent(for the game to load persists%2C you must rename them to persistent).sfs?dl=0

so you took down 1 ship or 2?

Also, @ShadowGoat, I set up my ships to act as sort of a meat shield for you. You can thank me later

Damn. Just saw the damage. Good show. I'm taking this as merely a test run until my fleet is truly ready for combat. But I've still got an 892 alive! I SHALL HAVE MY REVENGE AGAINST THE ARES!!!

1 minute ago, MiffedStarfish said:

1, can i shoot another? please? pretty please?

hahahahaha nope

I just realized: The East Isles (The ship you blew up (:()) is still in the fight! The missiles drone cores can still fire off the remaining 2-ish missiles! You better move that Ares, boy. If not, your little ship's going bye bye >:D

1 minute ago, MiffedStarfish said:

This was the first test for the Ares, it did exactly what I wanted it to do, move first as take out the most threatening or unknown targets. Its shadogoats turn though right now.

This was my first test for anything. Owls corp. has a lot of work to do for the next battle

A funeral will be held for the 2 brave souls that were lost aboard the East Isles. They were heroes, and still, we shamefully let them down. But no matter! We shall fight! We shall fight around Duna, around Eve. We shall fight above the oceans of Laythe and the hills of Dres. Because of their sacrifice, we have learned a valuable lesson. A lesson that will not be re-created again. Even though we have lost a ship, we have also gained knowledge, experience, and a dash or two of wisdom. And we will fight back against this menace. 

On 6/11/2013 at 5:46 PM, Spartwo said:

4- A ship is considered dead when the main body of the ship is incapable of fulfilling two of these three goals unaided from other ships or on-board weapons...

+Sustaining power

+Moving

+Firing weapons.

So yeah it's dead.. But she can still fire missiles. Is that allowed?

Edited by DarkOwl57

7 hours ago, MiffedStarfish said:

Wait, he has 2 battleships at 370tons!?!?  Can he at least remove half the weapons on each?

It's a Destroyer. This ship isn't going to be the biggest in the Owlian Fleet; not by a longshot. Just wait until the Illustrious is built. I plan for her (And the rest of my battle-cruisers) to be about 2 times the size of the IP-892's

your fleet limit was 150 tons. I would focus on light 30-60 tons ships as most battles have a tonnage limit of around 250 tons max. And bigger ships arent always better, look at the shade, and shadowgoats carrier, destroyed fairly easliy by ships a fifth or less of their weight.

Just now, MiffedStarfish said:

your fleet limit was 150 tons. I would focus on light 30-60 tons ships as most battles have a tonnage limit of around 250 tons max. And bigger ships arent always better, look at the shade, and shadowgoats carrier, destroyed fairly easliy by ships a fifth or less of their weight.

My fighters are probably going to be the only things in that tonnage range. *Steals your designs for my fighter*

2 minutes ago, MiffedStarfish said:

as most battles have a tonnage limit of around 250 tons max

huh? I'm planning to have a grand fleet of like 30 ships around Duna. So... How would that play into things?

I'm looking forward to seeing these massive designs.

Me too :wink: I had a design paper but I left it at home :( I guess I'll have to wait 6 more hours until I can see it again

And hey! give me my designs back! :D

NEVAH

umm, this seems like a destructive coincedince, but everything from the EX-9 plus was built for use in my story the duna initative, who are trying to colonise duna.

Well then.................................

That's................................

Oh god what have I done

sorry, the scale threw me off.

It's cool; I didn't put it in the name so I could understand how the size would make you like "Ohmygod it's a battleship"

I've just started building stock war craft and I have a question. Do many people here make thier missile tubes sealable (mk3 cargo ramp) to protect against missiles ? If so does the game model the colliders for moving parts such as control surfaces?

@RandomGuy1824 Hello! I think a few people fully seal their weapons in ramps and things, but most people aromur their weapon hard points with plates, as they have higher impact tolerance and moving parts are harder to build around. And the game, does render control surfaces as moving parts. Hopethis helps. :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.