Naval Battle League 2016-2018

37 minutes ago, ShadowGoat said:

Also for our next battle we should have a huge multiplayer 6+ person battle Royale. Each player could have a base that they defend.

I'm guarding Duna!

32 minutes ago, MiffedStarfish said:

5JnSKFr.jpg

V9EwPip.jpg

#StolenByTheOwlians

I looked at using airbrakes and stuff, but they have garbage impact tolerance (9m/s or something). However, some moving parts can't be destroyed from the moving part (or in the case of fairings, the player-defined part), though exploitation of this is generally considered poor sportsmanship.

wait so whose turn is it? I'll be home around 5:30pm CST, so it'll be a few hours from now for my turn

19 hours ago, MiffedStarfish said:

I dont even use that technique! its a demonstration! #copyrightinfringement #imsueing

ahahahahaha I meant the missile. Prepare to see it the I-10 :wink:

Also, I've decided I'll have 2 Fighter variants; the IF-369 and the IF-482. And every fighter has been named after a Greek mythology figure... coolio I guess

15 hours ago, RandomGuy1824 said:

Is armor really that useful anymore? Or is it better to skip armor and just stuff more missiles?

Well armor is extremely important! Don't look at the sorry case of the East Isles. That was just ..... No.... But yeah armor's important. It slows down the missile to keep it from going to your innards too much.

Oh, and I've decided to avoid any major conflicts, my HQ and fleet main base will be around Laythe instead of Duna. More room and less conflicts

23 minutes ago, MiffedStarfish said:

Greek mythological figures? Seriously? It's just a coincidence that ALL the EX line were named after the twelve titan children! :D 

I've got Apollo, Artemis, Hera (Named Kera), Ares, Helios, Hades, and Fury in the first line. Then I've also got the Atlas for the IP-298, a new destroyer

13 minutes ago, MiffedStarfish said:

I guess, but on top of an extremely similar missile... Its just slightly annoying.

Great minds think alike? Seriously, that's like the only kind of missile that could be used. I'm coming off of BDArmory which literally had missiles that double as sticks. 

25 minutes ago, MiffedStarfish said:

I have used 5 out of 8 of those as ship names.

The Apollo, the Ares, the Atlas... What else?

1 minute ago, MiffedStarfish said:

Ok. by the way, i read the first few chapters of your story "the second great war" and it was great, I really enjoyed it. Any chance of you doing one in space? :)

See Battle of Kerbin

Alright, so I've gone into a ship-designing spree, and I need names for these ships. Please, PLEASE let me know if I took yours on accident (If so, those are some insane odds).

National

United

Ford

Atlas

Kerbal

-----

Intrepid

Texas

Arizona

Florida

New York

-----

Washington

Colorado

Virginia

Oregon

Houston

Again, please let me know if I stole one of your names on accident; I'll change them if that's the case. (The change list is San Antonio, Dallas, Wichita, Kansas, Montana, and California)

Every ship name begins with OFV (Owlian Fleet Vessel), and will be patrolling around the Joolian system with a few around Laythe. The mining operation's mine! (Pun not intended)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.