Naval Battle League 2016-2018

3 minutes ago, Spartwo said:

Just barely but I did a bunch of debris collecting off screen and it moves and fires.

Guess I shouldn't have saved that last 6 tonne shell.

PS:

I'm quite impressed you managed to salvage it! :D

Edited by AlexanderTeaH

Thanks! I haven't used it in a battle though, as its 140 tons, I just built it because I wanted a "flagship" and I was in a Star Destroyer mood. :D It's actually pretty tanky though, surprisingly.

I have taken my turn. From now, go back to moving ships in order of mass. Taking the Helios, (as shadowgoat used the obliteration the last turn) I destroyed the "F-Tech Ares 4 Probe."

bOFsJuE.png

I tried a new idea of coming in really clsoe to the ship, (around 50 metres) Lining up the missile with the engine, then moving away and destroying it with presicion sugery.

HSqEgOD.jpg

2lRm2H5.jpg

It actually works, neatly destroying the single engine and nothing else.

Ii4kf9V.jpg

I then moved in and fired all my hideously inaccurate I-Beams, (now you see why I reworked them on the EX-9 Eos Gen 2) which knocked out every RTG in the ship somehow.

VFzuue9.png

There are some on the missiles, But they dont count as the ship most be able to fufil the three goals without the aid of on-board weapons.

4- A ship is considered dead when the main body of the ship is incapable of fulfilling two of these three goals unaided from other ships or on-board weapons...

+Sustaining power

+Moving

+Firing weapons.

That makes the Obliteration dead. I then moved the Helios into a different orbit.

Your turn, @ShadowGoat. Persist: https://www.dropbox.com/s/esunw550e3to8fl/persistent.sfs?dl=0

How bout you set up? Can I have first turn? Also what if I use one missile as a life raft? There's nothing in the rules forbidding it!

EDIT: Wait how did you see the rtgs their clipped inside of batteries,

Edited by ShadowGoat

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.