Naval Battle League 2016-2018

I need to build the supply ship, and I can do that on the weekend.

also yes those rules work, only a slight tweak. The supply ship can carry weapons, but it has to get them from the station.

Edited by ShadowGoat

Guys, I'm glad you're having fun with this game. However, roleplay is specifically prohibited in the forum rules because alliances and personal feuds, for example, have carried over into other areas of the forums and made the general place unpleasant for everyone.

If you would like to roleplay, feel free to conduct it outside of the forums, just remember that it stays outside the forums.

Also, please don't try to guide other folks yourself, that's the moderators' job-- if you see something that you think may be over the line or close to it, please just report it and leave the rest to us. :)

Carry on, but keep the rules in mind. :)

Edited by Dman979
A little more clarification and context.

28 minutes ago, Dman979 said:

Also, please don't try to guide other folks yourself, that's the moderators' job-- if you see something that you think may be over the line or close to it, please just report it and leave the rest to us. :)

I understand and appreciate that but I'm not reporting my own thread for something so strictly regulated such as roleplay when some people use the word peace as shorthand for not working against each other. I'm shooting this line of thinking down before it evolves into roleplay. 

4 minutes ago, ShadowGoat said:

Wait roleplay includes making your own company for your ships?  That's what the rules say.

No they don't. They say teams for when there's more than one person per side and players when referring to an individual.

Edited by Spartwo

Yea, it'd just be good for attention. People don't often go to forum games looking for KSP.

@DarkOwl57 It's been half an hour, for the last time team or I swear to god I will beat you the one time required for you to be at the bottom of the table.

Edited by Spartwo

10 minutes ago, Spartwo said:

@DarkOwl57 It's been half an hour, for the last time team or I swear to god I will beat you the one time required for you to be at the bottom of the table.

Fine, team!

Who's in our team? Happy?

Edited by DarkOwl57

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.