Naval Battle League 2016-2018

Just now, panzer1b said:

I can provide you with a supply ship, and access to ammo, will a tripedo fit in that thing?  uses 1.2m weapons right?

Yep, it has regular docking ports for 1.2m weapons in the nose plus on the sides. 

I'm not doing a resupply thingy. I've got enough stuff to build as it is! I may swap out the battleships for a couple of fighters.... Yeah I'll do that

So instead of the Texas and the Arizona, it'll be the 

Washington and the Colorado

6 hours ago, ShadowGoat said:

@Spartwo @MiffedStarfish @panzer1b @dragonaether @Joseph Kerman @zekes I hereby invite you all to the first annual interplanetary battle Royale! 4 ships each, 500t limit. As many people as possible can join. You claim planets on a first come first serve basis. This could be awesome. We each start on a planet, and go out to blow up the other people's fleets. It goes in order of whoever has the lightest fleet.

Just putting this out there again.

No claiming planets! It comes under the rp rules and will result in the mods closing the thread faster than you can imagine.

Just now, Frozen_Heart said:

Just putting this out there again.

No claiming planets! It comes under the rp rules and will result in the mods closing the thread faster than you can imagine.

We're just setting up which planets we'll base around. We aren't claiming them as ours!

We've skirted around the rules this long, just don't want things to hit a wall after the couple year slump we've had. Once this was the most replied thread on the forum. Still pretty up there honestly.

Edited by Spartwo

Whoever loans me a fighter will get twice the amount they gave me. So say you give me 2 fighters, I'll give you 4 of my own fighters (Once I build them of course)

Just now, ShadowGoat said:

Me. You can take some breakthroughs and a void

Gracia!

Just now, Spartwo said:

Oh, I thought you wanted designs.

I'm talking about actual ships. I've only designed 2 ships and built none. Considering I'm about to join an absolute bloodbath, I need ships and fast

1 minute ago, Frozen_Heart said:

@Spartwo, @panzer1b Any modern shipbuilding tips? I keep asking then never build anything, then another year goes by.

Well in this game, designs and tactics change every day. Every year the tactics change drastically, but it's every day that tactics change little-by-little

1 minute ago, Spartwo said:

Wait, what's the difference between designing and building?

Designing for me is drawing it up on a piece of notebook paper. Building is obvious

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.