Anyone have 0.13.3?

Whirligig Girl

But what about:

Demo

This release is also a demo version of the game and will be until the developers decide to use a new demo version. (See 0.18.3)

Released 3rd March, 2012

New on 0.13.3:

A Stats Tracking System, so we can collect information of the game for statistical purposes.

Bug Fixes:

Fixed a bug with symmetry in the VAB.

Fixed an issue with the main camera that would create sporadic moments of lag in map view.

Fixed a bug that caused symmetrical parts to lose the reference to one of their counterparts, leading to incorrect symmetrical placements.

Reverted the Staging logic to the 13.1 system, as the changes made in 13.2 were buggy.

Note: 0.13.3 is an additional free version with bug fixes.

Well then, here is the entire list of previous MechJeb versions. It has to be one before 1.5, so just try them out.

Edit: Well, found out that MechJeb in the demo doesn't work after some searching.

Edited by rryy

I don't think any of them work. I believe plugins were implemented in .14, anyway.

Tried version 1.0. It didn't work. It says that it wont work for this version of the game.

I Still need NP Remix.

EDIT: THANK YOU TIBERION! I GOT IT!

Edited by Aphox

Because 13.3 is a demo version, you will most likely not be able to install plugins to the version. The fact that there is a new demo may have changed this, however.

The current demo (0.18.3) has special settings that limit the parts to the stock parts in 0.18 and plugins can't be used in the demo either.

OP, please refrain from uploading other people's content that you do not own without their permission. Even if it's an old, outdated version of the mod, it's still someone else's work.

Thanks!

But what about:

Demo

This release is also a demo version of the game and will be until the developers decide to use a new demo version. (See 0.18.3)

Released 3rd March, 2012

New on 0.13.3:

A Stats Tracking System, so we can collect information of the game for statistical purposes.

Bug Fixes:

Fixed a bug with symmetry in the VAB.

Fixed an issue with the main camera that would create sporadic moments of lag in map view.

Fixed a bug that caused symmetrical parts to lose the reference to one of their counterparts, leading to incorrect symmetrical placements.

Reverted the Staging logic to the 13.1 system, as the changes made in 13.2 were buggy.

Note: 0.13.3 is an additional free version with bug fixes.

Yes I knew that there were bug fixes, I meant that it wasn't OMG GAME CHANGING.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.