Retro Command Pod landing Rockets. Now with Sputnik!

Technical Ben

ah, and a next question - I really like your parts.

For the next release, could you rename the folders with a prefix, like your username - BenpartbreakDisk and Benpartmicrotank or something, just the folder names - that helps with part folder sorting and the like, and makes accidental overwrites impossible.

Case in point: a mod maker named Xermit has already made a part with the folder name 'microtank'.

So, please add a prefix!

Thanks in advance and thanks again for the parts, I\'ll be using them!

I don\'t get it. Why does everyone always misspell my name?

Wow confusing.. you\'re over-editing the title of your thread, its hard to tell what it was - Can you add back the original title?

It was: 'Retro Command Pod landing Rockets'

Or, perhaps a new all-inclusive name for your parts :)

By the way, the nuke-launcher looks cool :)

The TBemTape from this pack will make my KSP freeze on loading:

(Filename: C:/BuildAgent/work/842f9557127e852/Runtime/ExportGenerated/StandalonePlayer/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 34)

>> emTape >>

UnityEngine.Debug:Internal_Log(Int32, String, Object)

UnityEngine.Debug:Log(Object)

UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:print(Object)

PartLoader:loadPartByPath(String)

<doProcessPart>c__Iterator2:MoveNext()

(Filename: C:/BuildAgent/work/842f9557127e852/Runtime/ExportGenerated/StandalonePlayer/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 34)

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at DAE+<Build>c__AnonStorey2C.<>m__2 (.SceneTransform item) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[DAE+SceneTransform].GetIndex (Int32 startIndex, Int32 count, System.Predicate`1 match) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[DAE+SceneTransform].Find (System.Predicate`1 match) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at DAE.Build () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at DAE+<Load>c__Iterator7.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename: Line: -1)

Version 0.12 X1

Oh, sorry. I never meant to upload that. I\'ve been trying to mod the struts. I\'m new to this. I think I\'ll work on having 2 sets of mod folders on my pc. A stable release version, and the one I continue to add to. Just got to remember to upload the correct folder! :/

I\'ve got the duct tape working, it just ends up too big, too small or rotated wrong. I just cannot get Blender to give the game the correct measurements for a strut. :/

Fixed the parts. Download link now working.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.