Retro Command Pod landing Rockets. Now with Sputnik!

Technical Ben

Guest Flixxbeatz

Model looks very nice! Dunno why, i\'m not really thinking straight but I expected something like this:

EDIT: Got pack and there was a triple chute. Thank you so much

If that\'s so, then why not make transform Sputnik into a full-fledged command module? :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just to let the OP know, I have used his marvellous retro pack and 3 fueltanks to return from the Mun! surely this must be the smallest lightest Mun return system ever?

6F9D7250DAA42714F3371C34B1DDC81B04E95DA0

love your parts! use the lander legs and retro pack with the 'bags O fun' cushioning baloons on every craft now!

Joe 8)

Your welcome. I might eventually change the stats when some form of standard is reached for the size of mun craft. But for now, it\'s not too bad for capsule moving. They still struggle with bigger craft, so not too unbalanced IMO.

I\'m just waiting for some sort of landing gear support before I do any other updates.

Just to let the OP know, I have used his marvellous retro pack and 3 fueltanks to return from the Mun! surely this must be the smallest lightest Mun return system ever?

6F9D7250DAA42714F3371C34B1DDC81B04E95DA0

love your parts! use the lander legs and retro pack with the 'bags O fun' cushioning baloons on every craft now!

Joe 8)

You realized you just necro-bumped a month old thread right?

OtherDalfite OUT!

You realise the mod is still compatible with KSP and works right? ;P

PS, back in my day it use to take a month to get a reply over the phone, and even then it was delivered by pony!

I understand that your pack still works with KSP. I\'ve used it and it works great, but people really shouldn\'t bump threads that haven\'t been bumped in a very long time.

I understand that your pack still works with KSP. I\'ve used it and it works great, but people really shouldn\'t bump threads that haven\'t been bumped in a very long time.

A month is hardly \'a very long time\'-the threshold for thread necromancy the mods have been talking about is 90 days.

I\'d have to disagree with ya buddy. Necroposting in these forums is strictly referring to bumping an obsolete thread (often one that is has gone more than 60 days without any activity), usually with nothing more than 'cool' or 'great idea.' This thread, however is not that old, and the guy that bumped it has stayed relevant.

I\'d have to disagree with ya buddy. Necroposting in these forums is strictly referring to bumping an obsolete thread (often one that is has gone more than 60 days without any activity), usually with nothing more than 'cool' or 'great idea.' This thread, however is not that old, and the guy that bumped it has stayed relevant.

Alright, sorry for over-reacting guys. My mistake.

No need to apologize. I dislike people coming in an digging up 3 or 4 month old posts, but I\'m not sure how else we\'d do it for this particular sub-forum. There are old mods that many newer people have never heard of until they see some random ship build. I don\'t think it would be wise to encourage people to come to the projects forum and start a new thread for an old mod.

• 7 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.