International Civilian Space Program Series

I would have to write them into the program by hand. Which is possible.. I would have to see what they are.

On the KEO Sychronous.. Yes I can. I will add some to the pack at the next chance I get.

Looking at the kerbollo 13 mission. There is no system in Mission Controller that would allow for a mission like this. If I wrote it.. And I still can then it would be totally up to the player to do it correct.... They would still have to burn all the energy for they could not return. I could make them orbit the mun.. But If I remember correctly your not suppose to orbit.. You suppose to get a little boost from the moon to get you back on trajectory to Kerbin... I could set a Height Limit though on the mun.. That way they would have to hit that height on the mun... Then land safely on kerbin.

So getting them to the mun is the easy part... Making them play it correctly by killing the CM Fuel.. And only using the lander... Well thats the part that I can't control in the mission.

Oh and Episode 7 Of My Series is up and running. :)

I haven't played the Kerbollo 13 mission yet. I was thinking the best way to kill the CM fuel without burning it is to ..um.. have the Service Module "accidentally" eject from the Command Module while the Command Module is docked to the LEM. So essentially the only vehicle left is the LEM docked to the Mark 2 Command Pod. That or design a means for the Command Pod to eject one of its fuel tanks...

I have an ultra-safe tip proof 2 kerbal rover that, if you're interested in, could have a lifter built and cost calculated. This was originally designed as a joke, but since it didn't capsize when breathed on, I assumed it was a decent replacement for my other cars. Could be on the expensive side in terms of rovers, so probably not something for before you get a larger budget/a lack of things to send into space.

tPaPM93.png

Comes with a strong support frame, 8 wheels + guards, a maximum of about 25 m/s on flat Kerbin ground, a CPU unit, and 4 large solar panels. (The CPU unit/large solar panels can be removed if you're that conscious about cost.)

• 3 weeks later...

Another Episode Up and Running.

And My save file converted fine.. (well except the moon stuff.. Which is why we abandoned anyway)

And I also got Mission Controller to work in .21

Sent A PM off To Nobody hopefully he still working on it.. If not then I will release the unofficial version after awhile.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.