[WIP] Attachment pack

Locob

This pack add the function of Grab a part and Attach it to a surface to some stock parts.

Uses Kerbal Atachment System PlugIn (By: KospY).

Include Docking Strut mod (By JDP).

Uses Module Manager PlugIn

PFrs3EE.png1ZT59rD.png

05c0RR8.png

WARNING: Make a quick save before detach or attach parts. Have a tendency to blow up things.

WARNING: Do not time warp when you attach things to the ground. They will will magically desapear.

WARNING: If you have grabed or attached things to your kerbals, you can make the objets desaperar entering the kerbals to a pod.

Some albums about this Pack Stranded and Stranded2

Tell me here whatever issue you come up with the pack, and I will solve it as soon as I can.

You can post your images of what you have accomplished with the mod, here. also I would like to see some videos.

Edited by Locob

Great, I have been wanting to download it, but Spaceport wouldn't let me.

Is there a limit to how heavy a part they can move?

I am making (at first) small parts that look light.

ok i got your latest from spaceport, i see your edited parts with the * but the normal stock parts are not showing

They are just the stock parts with an asterisk. I added that just to know which have the "Attach Detach" properties.

The Idea of this mod, is that you can uninstall it and still have all your ships working.

Are you going to show this mod in the next brodcast?

Locob, can you clarify the mod indicated on spaceport in this quote from the mod change log?

"-Update to 0.20.x and added the attachment functionality to the Docking-Strut mod"

Thanks. Appreciate it. Well done.

EDIT: Nevermind, im blind.

Edited by OopsThatNotWork

Locob, can you clarify the mod indicated on spaceport in this quote from the mod change log?

"-Update to 0.20.x and added the attachment functionality to the Docking-Strut mod"

yeah. I think that line is a little bit confusing

means that I added Docking-Strut to the pack, but I had to update it to 0.20.x

Something strange is happening.. The mod looks like it's not compatible with mechjeb. After I installed this mod, all my ships using mechjeb got erased, and when I enter VAB it says "ship cannot be loaded because mumech.MJ2.AR202 is missing". But it IS there, it's in the gamedata folder and the debug shows that the part is loaded, I also don't see anything weird in it's loaded .cfg... WHAT IS GOING ON??

Can you please make a separate folder for your own mod's files and not mix it with KAS?

I spent a fair amount of time looking for a problem in my game, and it was the modulemanager that was buried in the KAS folder.

my computer exploded.

all suggestions are noted

until I fix my pc:

if you know how to solve some of the problems with the mod/pack, post it here. I will take no credit of it.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.