[0.20]Pirated Weaponry V0.31

Pirate

Pirated Weaponry (JAWRD Redux) V0.31

Pirated Weaponry makes a return in .20 after the forum wipe!

fTMDx5e.gif

DOWNLOAD

About The Pack

-This pack adds missiles, cannons, nukes and soon enough, new plane parts!

Currently the pack is in Release Beta V0.31 and includes:

-JCR100S Explosive Missile

-Wasp Missile

-Nuke

-Bass Cannon

-Bass Cannon Round

-Small Bass Cannon Round

-Small Bass Cannon

-Tiny Bass Cannon Round

Important Info

-Romfarer.dll was removed from my pack due to versioning issues with Romfarer, in order for the lazor guided weapons to still work please follow the link in the readme.

-After the forum thread wipe epidemic, Pirated Space Co. has been in a big rustle trying to recover their files, and after a long wait the engineers finally decided to check the archives to find the files waiting to be updated! (True story)

How To Use

How to fire a guided missile.

1. Make a plane with a missile and a lazor control module

2. Once flying open the lazor system by clicking the circle on the top left, then either target a ship or building and viola! You now have a missile heading towards the target, and not even 3 steps!

How to use the Bass Cannon.

1. Place the Bass Cannon somewhere on your epic craft

2. Place your ammo of choice into the barrel of the Bass Cannon

3. Have your engineers order the projectiles so your don't visit Newton's 3rd Law first hand

4. PEW PEW PEW

License

Do what ever you want with this mod except for monetize, or redistribute without proper credit given to Romfarer and myself.

Edited by Pirate

Awesome!!! But the download link on SpacePort just bring up a page saying "Not allowed file type."

Oh jeez, this again. This happened a while ago and I don't really remember how I fixed it. Give me a minute and I will mess with it.

EDIT: Figured it out! :D Turns out KSPSP hates .rar files, so I had to upload it with a .zip, anyway its fixed now! Have fun with the 'splosions.

Edited by Pirate

How about a Proximity Explosive?

(You set a target, you set a distance and attach it to your probe. When you come within the selected distance, it explodes! (with the force of a thousand sun's?))

Perfect, just want to avoid lazor mod as the long distance to load ships crashes my game.

Can we get a really simple Nose gun that comes out of the sides or other parts nose of modern aircraft with Infinite ammo it'd be really nice to have some Tracer round eye candy for dog fighting above an aircraft carrier.

Wow lots a great responses! :D

I am adding dummy bombs, as for proximity detection, if you have the lazor mod you can already do that :)

The guns.... hmmm... I could take DYJ's GAU-19 plugin and mess with that... Ill get back to you on that :)

Wow lots a great responses! :D

I am adding dummy bombs, as for proximity detection, if you have the lazor mod you can already do that :)

The guns.... hmmm... I could take DYJ's GAU-19 plugin and mess with that... Ill get back to you on that :)

Could you do like a artillery style gun as well as a autocannon (IE a slow firing but powerful gun)? I'd like to be able to have fighters mounted with heavy cannon and battleships mounted with a large number of lower caliber guns....

The effect is the same for all of them but the size for the nuke is much bigger, I haven't gotten around to messing with the particles and honestly I have no idea how I would :(

The canister missle things.... I dunno I tried it at one point and caved in due to stress, I could try again though. I want to make battleship style guns once Damned Robotics 2 comes out, whenever that is :P

This is so cool! Thank you for this mod. I have been depending on lazor weapons for a while but they are just not enough weaponry for my taste. This is a nice addition.

Cool that you mentioned trying to fix the DYJ gatling. A bunch of people have been claiming for that to be updated (just look around the net and you'll see) because it simply does not work.

I also have a suggestion: how about making rocket pods? I've been creating attack helicopters lately and I miss those. They would be a bunch of small rockets that fire in quick succession (not at the same time of course), so I guess the only real work would be the modeling itself.

Thanks again for the mod.