[0.20]Pirated Weaponry V0.31

Pirate

Well I have little to no coding knowledge so don't count on it /.\

If I did I would probably get some coding master to fix it and then make some new models (nose gun, wing gun, etc)

If I did I would probably get some coding master to fix it and then make some new models (nose gun, wing gun, etc)

;.; aww i was rly hoping for a gun...

Hey Pirate, you could always just wait for my gun system. I won't be making lots of models for it. Just a few to cover off some of the base types. If you wanted to make models and use the plugin you wouldn't have to worry about the days and weeks of coding involved in making this work properly.

Right now I have a gun that can do some unheard of things... (ksp wise anyways) - some people are just going to freak when they see this I'm telling ya! :)

Hey Pirate, you could always just wait for my gun system. I won't be making lots of models for it. Just a few to cover off some of the base types. If you wanted to make models and use the plugin you wouldn't have to worry about the days and weeks of coding involved in making this work properly.

Right now I have a gun that can do some unheard of things... (ksp wise anyways) - some people are just going to freak when they see this I'm telling ya! :)

Can't wait :D

how are the guns coming???

how are the guns coming???

There are videos in the BoatParts r3 thread(also some on youtube that didnt make the thread). Not only showing the guns, but also the damage system. Really cutting edge stuff ID & the boat team are doing. The naval weapons pack alone will be amazing, the damage system over the top!

Can you make stackable expolisives?

It would be usefull in that we would be able to make our own missiles,guided by the player.

Great plugin.

Tip(to the user):if you use the romfarer plugin to launch the rocket while controlling a plane with missile,you can have a great effect when you shoot the rocket!

Edited by goldenpeach

Question, Mr. Pirate, how can I give the nukes tracking ability? If they have it already, how can I turn it on?

The way I would do it would be to just make the craft carrying the nukes ram into the target. That way, the nukes are just warheads.