Guess Who Will Reply Next?

Flixxbeatz

@Just a random person Hi. I was apologising for dragging you into a forum game that you weren't familiar with. Basically it is just a bit of fun where you tag a member of the forum and see if they turn up next. Usually I would pick known players but at the time there were few I knew on.

So I tag @Caerfinon next and if they visit they tag someone else. Or you can drop in and tag someone before the original tagged turns up.

Edited by ColdJ

5 minutes ago, Just a random person said:

I'm confused, what is this place and what am I supposed to do? What are you apologizing for? 

Its a thread in which we try to guess who the next user to post will be. You do this by pinging them. Lets say i guess you are next. I do: @Just a random person

but since you just posted its unlikely you will be next. Sometimes our guess is right, sometimes not.

@Deddly you next?

1 minute ago, Just a random person said:

Oh okay, thank you. I don't really know anyone on the forums tho

No worries. If you are just here to learn things from the forum we are happy to help when we can, But some of us camp here and we just have a bit of fun to pass the time. Isn't that right @AlamoVampire?

Wow, I am seriously sorry I tagged that poor forum member now, they probably decided it's all too much and left now.

@Starhelperdude Be warned that once you build a Radome, they will come.

@AtomicTech If you are learning about atoms then you will need to learn about Quark :D

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quark_(TV_series)