Guess Who Will Reply Next?

Flixxbeatz

Hmmm, no...

@Akagi the problem is that I made the config file invalid. At the time I made it, I didn't know what model to use, and therefore I put <???> for the Y coordinates of the two attach nodes.

The problem is now solved, even if the two attach nodes are not on the surface of the part :unsure:

1 hour ago, Nazalassa said:

Hmmm, no...

@Akagi the problem is that I made the config file invalid. At the time I made it, I didn't know what model to use, and therefore I put <???> for the Y coordinates of the two attach nodes.

The problem is now solved, even if the two attach nodes are not on the surface of the part :unsure:

Alright! Will test soon.

@ColdJHow many command chairs have you made?

5 hours ago, Akagi said:

How many command chairs have you made?

@Akagi Command chairs that have more functions than stock and released in mods. I think 3. 2in my very first mod "Working Underwater lite" One for the water and one for space, those were just done with new configuration files. I have my E.M.U.V mod which is the most like a command chair I modeled myself. If you broaden the meaning then my motorbikes and vehicles in my "Mini Moke Versatile" mod would also count. I have an as yet unreleased Cyber Quad bike too, but I haven't got around to making the internal for its companion Cyber Truck yet.

Edited by ColdJ