Guess Who Will Reply Next?

Flixxbeatz

Just now, ColdJ said:

Hello @BlackMesaSurvivor . I think the rule is I am meant to ask if you have got back to your mod yet?

ehhhh, technically, i switched from planet pack modding to Visual Pack modding since i didn't have good skills on the previous one, luckily, once KSP2 is released, i may revive 2 of my first mods, and probably they'll be much more high quality than before.

While for my Visual Pack, it's just a bunch of TUFX settings and textures, but soon, it will be more than that.

Fun Fact: i already finished recolouring Venus clouds(which you can take a look at my status update), made some TUFX stuff(like Luna 3 Vision, Early Spaceflight,Pioneer-Jupiter and Pioneer-Saturn[i must change it's rings]) and i made a new Jupiter Texture variant, still WIP though.

So yeah, still working on modding stuff.:rolleyes:

@AtomicTech ?

On 1/31/2022 at 3:03 PM, Nazalassa said:

No.

@HarvesteR? Calling you for a question, where is "EditorLoop.ogg" from? It has been in the game files for a while, and never used.

Ummm, where?  I don't see it anywhere.

Oh, you misspelled it, it's really editorLoop01.ogg

At a guess, it's a left-over file which they never removed, I don't see it being used anywhere except in KerbalKonstructs