Guess Who Will Reply Next?

Flixxbeatz

9 hours ago, ColdJ said:

Nope, that never works.

@Kerbal Productions has a similar PFP to you.

Hey, I read about that in a computer science book!

You see, the idea is that what has happened recently before is what will happen again. The previous poster is more likely to have been a common poster, just as any other. and the most "recent" info is the most recent post. Similarly, the next poster is also selected at random from about the same probabilities. This means that the previous poster is most likely to be then next poster... in theory. However, forum users are online at different, semi regular schedules, meaning that this may not be the optimal strategy. However, gathering data on who posts at when could be considered an invasion of privacy, and I don't want to be banned. It's not just about guessing right, it's also about not being banned. So, I'm keeping with my current strategy.

@ColdJ

Edited by SkyFall2489

Nope!

56 minutes ago, ColdJ said:

Will @SkyFall2489 be upset that it worked for me?

Not at all, it means that I taught someone something new.

Just saying, it worked a lot better than my old "just guess akagi" or "just guess coldj" strategies. Perhaps if I instead did the most recent poster who is online, and if there are none, then the most recent poster? As @Nazalassa is online as I write this, I shall guess

@Nazalassa